★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description:
5%

AI

~~~
3D
~

(cao)(lv)(chong)~

3www.bh3.com
3benghuai3
3 @3
12-18-2016, 12:45 AM
always liking the art style from mihoyo.
too bad no english version available for this one yet

12-18-2016, 02:07 AM
I' ve been waitin on this 4rm some Youtube vids i came across that showed fun gameplay. Hopefully we'll get global translations cuz it Mos def iz a great title to add to your iOS library

Last edited by 7lilwhitewolf7; 12-18-2016 at 02:10 AM.
12-18-2016, 03:30 AM
Tried it for a bit untill I got lost. It's really fun game like brand new boy or spiral if you heard of that. Graphics are absolutely gorgeous it's an anime come to life. sadly it's in Chinese and free with multiple IAP. saw a Reddit and they said they have no plans for an English localization

im a rpg loving kind of guy
12-18-2016, 04:53 AM
Awwww
Oh well, Thanks 4 the heads up & dig yall
12-18-2016, 06:44 AM
12-18-2016, 09:29 AM
Impressions!!

Hello everyone, I would like to give you all my impressions of this game.

1. It's your typical online-only F2P single player game.
2. Graphics.....are UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! It's like playing a PS3 game on iPad!

I'm not lying about the graphics, the graphics engine is composed of some kind of advanced cell-shading that PS3 DBZ games use, and even on iPad Air 2, I'm getting 60fps; this is the first time I've seen these kind of graphics on an iPad. I didn't think it was possible...

Anyway, yes, the game is in Chinese (text and dubbing), Simplified Chinese to be exact. I am used to reading Traditional Chinese characters, so trying to piece together and decipher the Simplified Chinese is a bit vexing, but I still can understand most of it; too bad they didn't include Traditional Chinese language settings. The battle system is pretty simple, but has a bit of tactics within. Everything else about the game is your standard F2P cannon fodder albeit a gorgeous one at that.

It's a damn shame that they couldn't make a full PREMIUM game out of this, but oh well, it won't be on my device for much longer. If you can understand Chinese, then you can try your hand at this game, otherwise maybe you can just download it to see how many high quality resources they spent building this game.

[ - PREMIUM Whale - ]
12-18-2016, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senkoujin View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to give you all my impressions of this game.

1. It's your typical online-only F2P single player game.
2. Graphics.....are UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! It's like playing a PS3 game on iPad!

I'm not lying about the graphics, the graphics engine is composed of some kind of advanced cell-shading that PS3 DBZ games use, and even on iPad Air 2, I'm getting 60fps; this is the first time I've seen these kind of graphics on an iPad. I didn't think it was possible...

Anyway, yes, the game is in Chinese (text and dubbing), Simplified Chinese to be exact. I am used to reading Traditional Chinese characters, so trying to piece together and decipher the Simplified Chinese is a bit vexing, but I still can understand most of it; too bad they didn't include Traditional Chinese language settings. The battle system is pretty simple, but has a bit of tactics within. Everything else about the game is your standard F2P cannon fodder albeit a gorgeous one at that.

It's a damn shame that they couldn't make a full PREMIUM game out of this, but oh well, it won't be on my device for much longer. If you can understand Chinese, then you can try your hand at this game, otherwise maybe you can just download it to see how many high quality resources they spent building this game.
Does it have Japanese as a language option?
I don't do Chinese, but am fine with Japanese.
Sometimes I can get the gist just by looking at the kanji, but it's hit-and-miss. Not available in UK yet, so I can't check it out for myself.
12-18-2016, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roleki View Post
Does it have Japanese as a language option?
I don't do Chinese, but am fine with Japanese.
Sometimes I can get the gist just by looking at the kanji, but it's hit-and-miss. Not available in UK yet, so I can't check it out for myself.
Unfortunately, all I can remember seeing in the settings was a Japanese voice option next to the Chinese voice option.

[ - PREMIUM Whale - ]
12-18-2016, 05:50 PM
The first character is basically bayonetta. Even though good looking mobile games aren't something absolutely mythical this game is damn impressive. hopefully we see some translation soon. Odd that it released on the US app store though