★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Loop! is a fast-paced, one touch, hiscore game.

Gather Pills, Master Multipliers and Boost Upgrades.

8 Upgradable Buffs.

1. Super Frenzy.
2. Pill Boost.
3. Magnet.
4. Time Master.
5. Credit Cruncher.
6. Gem Frequency.
7. Aftershock.
8. Pill Rarity.

No In App Purchases.

loop!'s comments:

12-19-2016, 11:19 AM
Love travelling by train with limitless data, that's why i dl your game...and i'm hooked. Reminds me of Loop Mania, my personal favorit one-hander this year.

Simple clean presentation with good tap controls and a quick replay is possible without lifting (my little) thumb anywhere. Good thinking in a fast twichy game like this. The multiplier score goes into risk-reward, which i always like, though i think this might grow bigger a bit later in the game once i've upgraded my powerups/duration more, probably not so much in the learning beginning. Lovely explosions, btw.

Wouldn't it have been a win-win situation for you and i, if you've implemented an iap to get rid of the (hardly seen) pop-up ads and therefor i got the first respawn for free? Now i could go with an optional ad, followed by a second and last continue for 250 credits. Only one GC leaderboard.
*cough* earning credits...I guess i need to play 24/7 for quite some time to get me some later powerups. I might be done with this little gem before i'm even halfway upgraded. For people who want to watch optional ads, the rewarded coins can get very generous, imho. I gave you already about seven ads but that's it from me. Fyi all, no iap's at all.

Like this genre? Absolutely recommended.

Edit: i have 3/4 upgraded and make now between 80-200 coins per game, IF i have a good run!

More important (maybe for some), after two hours in the game, all the sudden i was offered a 3rd and 4th continue. Never seen that before. Since i didn't have enough coins for the 4th (1000 coins), i can't say if it might be endless. There are no iap's in the game, so it's up to you to save the coins and invest them in the best moment. No pay to win.

Btw, i haven't seen any pop-up ads for an hour, at least.

My 2017 GOTY contenders...
Glitchskier, Slayaway Camp

Last edited by Qwertz555; 12-20-2016 at 03:22 PM.

12-19-2016, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Love travelling by train with limitless data, that's why i dl your game...and i'm hooked. Reminds me of Loop Mania, my personal favorit one-hander this year.

Simple clean presentation with good tap controls and a quick replay is possible without lifting (my little) thumb anywhere. Good thinking in a fast twichy game like this. The multiplier score goes into risk-reward, which i always like, though i think this might grow bigger a bit later in the game once i've upgraded my powerups/duration more, probably not so much in the learning beginning. Lovely explosions, btw.

Wouldn't it have been a win-win situation for you and i, if you've implemented an iap to get rid of the (hardly seen) pop-up ads and therefor i got the first respawn for free? Now i could go with an optional ad, followed by a second and last continue for 250 credits. Only one GC leaderboard.
*cough* earning credits...I guess i need to play 24/7 for quite some time to get me some later powerups. I might be done with this little gem before i'm even halfway upgraded. For people who want to watch optional ads, the rewarded coins can get very generous, imho. I gave you already about seven ads but that's it from me. Fyi all, no iap's at all.

Like this genre? Absolutely recommended.
I fully agree with the above comments! I'm enjoying this cool little gem of a game! Love the sound and look of the explosions! Gonna keep coming back for more! I recommend this as well!
12-19-2016, 03:02 PM
As a big fan of Loop Mania, I like this game also, it's different enough from that other game, I like the combo's you can make and trying to get a highscore, but this depends also on the upgrades you can make.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 12-19-2016 at 04:52 PM.
12-22-2016, 08:23 AM
fantastic game, let's see how long it takes until Andy starts playing it to destroy all of our scores

Game Center: sink_or_swim

Last edited by sink_or_swim; 12-22-2016 at 08:30 AM.
01-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Thank you all for downloading and playing Loop!

Loop! was featured by Apple in the UK, Europe, Middle east, Africa and Australia, this week, which is great news.

"bigrand1" your observations are spot on, I do not have any IAP, and no pop-up ads.

I hope you all have fun with Loop!
01-18-2017, 12:04 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Loop! 1.1 is now available.

It includes a few fixes and a new Buff called "AFTERSHOCK!"

Have fun!
01-18-2017, 05:38 PM
This is a great quick pickup game.

Really really enjoy this one!

Will be on my device for quite sometime.
01-19-2017, 12:01 AM
This thread sold me....
It is an awesome game!
01-28-2017, 08:30 AM
Been playing this too. Really simple and super awesome. Got a little Game Center challenge thing going between paulkane and me.

I do get a pop-up ad once in a while when I select the back arrow from the game over screen but it's not bad at all.

This is one of my go-to arcade games now.