★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Complete the prologue before Feb. 27, 17:00 PM (PST) and get $20 worth items and Akari's avatar for FREE! Don't miss the hottest deals on the starter pack SALE either!

From the creators of visual novel games for women Shall we date? with 23 million DLs comes the newest title FOR MEN!!

WHATS THIS GAME?:
The ending of the story will change based on the choices you make during the story. Your own, unique story awaits you! These large-scale love story games are different from either anime, manga or romance novels but are just as enjoyable. Get close with your favorite girl and enjoy school life.

ABOUT MOE! NINJA GIRLS:
You're a genius ninja that hides your true identity and transfers to Mizaki School.
Surrounded by girls your age, you finally get the peaceful everyday school life that you've always longed for. After a series of events, you end up starting a "Ninja Seeking Club" at school to find ninjas! As you spend your days busy with girls and club activities, you start to discover the true identities of your fellow club members... Can you unmask your favorite girl's identity? And what's the big secret behind Mizaki School?

YOUR CUTE GIRLFRIENDS:
Akari Hanao We're in the same class...and our seats are so close...it's gotta be fate, right?!
A classmate of yours. She always thinks positively, though sometimes she is too starry-eyed. Active, athletic, and relatively smart, she livens up the party, while also sometimes getting herself and the people around her in trouble. She admires ninjas and comes up with the idea to set up a "Ninja Seeking Club".

Enju Saion-ji Oh well... If you're having trouble, I suppose I can tell you whatever you need to know.
A classmate of yours. She is a member of the student council and is smart as well as agile. Can seem commanding at times, but is actually caring by nature, so she takes care of Akari despite often being dragged into trouble by her. Does not show people how she lives her private life. Rumor says she comes from a millionaire family.

Ricka Machiyuki No problem. Don't think about who is behind you. Just take your lessons.
A classmate of yours, who transferred right after you. Always stays quiet and poker-faced, creating a mysterious mood around her. From time to time she says things that sound unsettling, but her classmates hope that she is only joking. Likes video games. Loves fried noodle hotdogs.

FEATURES:
* FREE to play!
* Beautiful artwork, alluring soundtracks and motion effects
* Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
* Cute costumes in Japanese anime style with constant updates
* In-game events frequently held with exclusive prizes

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IF YOU:
- Love romance novels or movies
- Love Japanese games, manga, novels or anime
- Are interested in dating sim games but prefer something more simple
- Want to enjoy being in love with a variety of women
- Want to have a love affair without anyone knowing
- Are crazy about Ninjas
- Love romance games / dating games for free
- Love fashion and dressing up your partner
- Enjoy reading fiction with grand setting

FOLLOW US:
NTT Solmare is a Japanese company that strives to make the best visual novel type games / dating games for adults and fantasy games for free.
https://www.facebook.com/moeninjagirls
12-19-2016, 06:25 PM
Saw this previewed on Android. Looks interesting

12-19-2016, 07:29 PM
Well I'll TOFTT

This dev is well known making games for girls but this looks like the first one for guys. I'll give it a shot! (Art doesn't look too bad)

Edit: Well I got my hopes up... it needs internet connection and it crashes after I hit start. I tried.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Kingdom Rush Series / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / FGO / Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 8040873219

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 12-19-2016 at 07:34 PM.
12-19-2016, 07:40 PM
Try a second time - I had the same thing and it seemed to run better after a restart.
12-21-2016, 12:10 PM
The early bird gets the worm.

Thank you for playing Moe! Ninja Girls.

We have started an Early Bird campaign, derived from the saying “the early bird gets the worm”. In this kind of campaign, if you complete a certain task early, you will get rewards.

In Moe! Ninja Girls Early Bird campaign, you will get rewards according to how much you have read. Rewards include: the girls in Santa costumes and in pajamas that you can decorate your game Home screen with! This is your chance to read on as much as you can.

Moe! Ninja Girls’ story continues from Season 1 > Season 2 > Season 3. We strongly recommend you begin reading from Season 1. Even if you run out of Story Tickets, which you need to read the stories with, you will find 1 Story Ticket restored every 4 hours, and you can keep up to 5 free Story Tickets.

Make sure you use 6 free Story Tickets every day to maximize your FREE reading experience!

Enjoy Moe! Ninja Girls!
iOS: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1176808760?mt=8
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...me.android.def
Facebook app: https://apps.facebook.com/moeninja/

Like us here: https://www.facebook.com/moeninjagirls

Last edited by NTT Solmare; 12-31-2016 at 11:55 AM.
12-21-2016, 12:23 PM
This visual novel is good and there is a lot of content here the only problem is that it's super free to play. 1 ticket to read 1 part of a chapter and they last like 1 minute really. 1 ticket cost more then a dollar. I mean you can still enjoy this if you just wait every couple of hours for a free ticket but i rather pay a full price and read to my hearts content like with fragments note or if my heard had wings.

im a rpg loving kind of guy
12-22-2016, 04:49 AM
Seems like the visual novel I've been waiting for but the timer really holds it back. Every 4 hours you get 1 free book to read a segment of a chapter. You're pretty much reading bit by bit of the story everyday unless you pay to speed things up. Zzzzz might get tired of it by then.

Anyone have any other recommendations visual novels for guys?
12-22-2016, 06:50 PM
I'm surprised you guys were able to get the game to work. It just crashes on my device (ios 10). Restart didn't help either.

I got it to play on one of my older devices but I don't really use that device so I wouldn't really be playing. Btw does anyone know how to delete my game save? I screwed up and I couldn't find any way to wipe the save from my device and start over.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Kingdom Rush Series / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / FGO / Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 8040873219
12-25-2016, 12:18 AM
What's Ninjutsu element?
12-31-2016, 11:59 AM
The Ninjutsu Element is an element that will affect your luck in Ninja Fight. Which means, the more Ninjutsu Element Points you have, the more chances you have to cause a Critical Hit or BURST.