★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bullet Force is a fast-paced modern action FPS. The best multiplayer First Person Shooter of 2017. This top action FPS has 4 exciting multiplayer game modes, including Free for All, Team Deathmatch, Gun Game, and Conquest (Capture flags).

Customize your loadout with skins, primary, secondary, and throwable weapons. Unlock and equip perks to give your class an extra edge. Amazing gun and player skins show off your unique style. Take out your enemies using a variety of primary weapons including snipers, sub-machine guns, and assault rifles. Switch to a handgun or butterfly knife to finish them off.

Customize your Player name and clan tag. In game chat to cheer each other on. 7 incredible maps provide a ton a FPS variety from game to game. Yielded by many as the best First Person Shooter multiplayer experience.

Create your own password protected lobby for friendly or clan battles, or join an existing lobby through Quick Play mode. Unique player names and custom clan tags let players know who you are and who you represent on the battlefield.

Boardumb's comments:


12-20-2016, 01:18 PM
#2
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 431
Thanks for posting this, I couldn't figure out how lol, it's been a while

12-20-2016, 01:21 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 3,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtboyIII View Post
Thanks for posting this, I couldn't figure out how lol, it's been a while
No worries! Is it worldwide now or just expanded to the US?

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
12-20-2016, 01:24 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 868
Is there a single player campaign or is it only multiplayer? The game looks awesome, but I'm not into multiplayer.
12-20-2016, 02:51 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
Is there a single player campaign or is it only multiplayer? The game looks awesome, but I'm not into multiplayer.
It's a multiplayer game. There's a practice mode but you go against easy bots.

People who don't like multiplayer games won't like this game. It's a very competitive multiplayer game.
12-20-2016, 02:55 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbestapps View Post
It's a multiplayer game. There's a practice mode but you go against easy bots.

People who don't like multiplayer games won't like this game. It's a very competitive multiplayer game.
All right, thanks. Maybe if the game does well they will add a single player story mode. I'll say it again, this game looks awesome.
12-20-2016, 03:02 PM
#7
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,988
YES!!!

Finally.

Guys I've been involved with this game since the dev first started it. It's freaken awesome!! I have a full write up I'll be posting tomorrow. I need to see how many changes were made since the last beta release.

Billy
12-20-2016, 03:07 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 3,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
All right, thanks. Maybe if the game does well they will add a single player story mode. I'll say it again, this game looks awesome.
It's free! You should just give it a shot anyway.


Figured I'd post a screen of my button setup. Somebody in the thread for either Modern Combat 3 or 4 back in the day posted this and I copied their button setup and it's helped me tremendously to play these types of games.



Enlarge the fire button and push it sort of offscreen so it takes up the entire corner. That way you never have to worry about looking for the button or worrying if you're hitting it, it's simply the entire corner of your screen. Same sort of deal with the aiming down sights button, which is right above and very easy to trigger without actually paying attention to where you're pressing. The other stuff I moved around just to my own personal preference, but the aiming and firing are the two most crucial buttons and when you set it up this way it makes it way easier to concentrate on the game itself instead of which buttons you're hitting.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
12-20-2016, 03:29 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
It's free! You should just give it a shot anyway.


Figured I'd post a screen of my button setup. Somebody in the thread for either Modern Combat 3 or 4 back in the day posted this and I copied their button setup and it's helped me tremendously to play these types of games.



Enlarge the fire button and push it sort of offscreen so it takes up the entire corner. That way you never have to worry about looking for the button or worrying if you're hitting it, it's simply the entire corner of your screen. Same sort of deal with the aiming down sights button, which is right above and very easy to trigger without actually paying attention to where you're pressing. The other stuff I moved around just to my own personal preference, but the aiming and firing are the two most crucial buttons and when you set it up this way it makes it way easier to concentrate on the game itself instead of which buttons you're hitting.
THANK YOU. I recently started playing this and the controls drove me nuts. I would do OK but I knew I could do way better. I was held back by the controls. I will try this set up! Cheers!
12-20-2016, 04:12 PM
#10
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 29
How does it compare to critical ops? I found that pretty good for touch devices. Liked it better on iPad mini 2 than on my iPhone 6.