★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Cribbage With Grandpas is a game where you play cribbage with your grandpa.

Use the grandpa creator to create a grandpa and select what personality they should have (grumpy, silly, sweet, etc.).

Cribbage is a pre-existing card game that was created in the 1600's known for it's unique wooden board and scoring system. It can be enjoyed by players of all ages and types.

Featuring:
- Create the grandpa of your choice from a selection of over 200 different parts!
- Several levels of difficulty for the beginner to the expert cribbage player to choose from!
- Hundreds of lines of dialogue to help your grandpa's personality come alive!
- Share photos of your grandpa on facebook and twitter!
- Plenty of different environments and snacks, each with charming sonic accompaniment!
12-21-2016, 05:30 AM
12-24-2016, 02:28 PM
Glad someone made a thread for this. I've bought it but haven't had a chance to play yet. It was co-developed by Justin Smith--Desert Golfing, No Brakes Valet, Enviro-Bear--so I have no doubts about its quality.
12-24-2016, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
Glad someone made a thread for this. I've bought it but haven't had a chance to play yet. It was co-developed by Justin Smith--Desert Golfing, No Brakes Valet, Enviro-Bear--so I have no doubts about its quality.
If you get a chance, please leave impressions!