★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Grumpy Cats 1st official mobile game is here! It's the WORST-GAME-YOU-WILL-EVER-PLAY.

Features:

* Play awful mini games starring: Grumpy Cat
* Unlock Grumpy Cat characters and use them as stickers in iMessage
* Share Grumpy Cat memes
* Get high scores and challenge your friends
* Groovy chiptune music by Maxo

Lucky Kat's comments:

12-22-2016, 12:47 AM
One of the best developers ever

12-22-2016, 06:46 AM
Downloading now. It is the "worst game ever" after all. Seriously though, this looks way too cute to pass up. And $2 removes ads.
12-22-2016, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
One of the best developers ever
thanks!
12-22-2016, 08:43 AM
It's like WarioWare. I like it.

It would be nice if there was a mode to pick one minigame to play, like WarioWare has. For practice or just to play a particular minigame.

The minigame where you have to tap the next shape has little time to get past all the shapes after there's 3 different shapes and minigame speed has increased a few times... I tend to lose a life here.

When I won the red laser dot minigame, I lol'd when the cat actually caught the dot and had a look of shock on its face.

Last edited by Intendro; 12-22-2016 at 09:18 AM.
12-22-2016, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intendro View Post
It's like WarioWare. I like it.

It would be nice if there was a mode to pick one minigame to play, like WarioWare has. For practice or just to play a particular minigame.

The minigame where you have to tap the next shape has little time to get past all the shapes after there's 3 different shapes and minigame speed has increased a few times... I tend to lose a life here.

When I won the red laser dot minigame, I lol'd when the cat actually caught the dot and had a look of shock on its face.
Thanks for playing the game. We're already working on the next update, and it will have a daily mission system where you can play certain games for a longer time.
12-22-2016, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Kat View Post
Thanks for playing the game. We're already working on the next update, and it will have a daily mission system where you can play certain games for a longer time.
But I also want to be able to play any minigame I choose to. That would be fun too. Can you add that at some point?
12-22-2016, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intendro View Post
But I also want to choose a game, like in a "free play" mode. Can you add that?
I'll have to discuss this with the team. Thanks for letting us know! Hope you are enjoying it otherwise
12-22-2016, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Kat View Post
I'll have to discuss this with the team. Thanks for letting us know! Hope you are enjoying it otherwise
I am enjoying it. Like I said earlier, it's like WarioWare, and I like WarioWare.
12-22-2016, 09:46 AM
This game gives me the smiles big time. That alone is worth the price of the ad-removal (thanks for including this option!). The little cat photos with sayings you can tweet are so cool! Can't wait to get more time to play this weekend.

My boy approves!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3328.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	298.1 KB
ID:	109848  

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 12-22-2016 at 09:55 AM.