★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Telltale Inc
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 838.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Includes Episode 1 in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.

**EPISODE 2 is available to download via in-app purchase!**

***NOTE: Recommended Devices for the best gameplay experience - iPhone 6 and up, iPad Mini 4 and up, iPad Air 2 and up, and iPad Pro - also requires iOS 10.0 and up.***

When family is all you have lefthow far will you go to protect it?

After society was ripped apart by undead hands, pockets of civilization emerge from the chaos. But at what cost? Can the living be trusted on this new frontier?

As Javier, a young man determined to find the family taken from him, you meet a young girl who has experienced her own unimaginable loss. Her name is Clementine, and your fates are bound together in a story where every choice you make could be your last.

***Save 20% on additional episodes in The Walking Dead: A New Frontier by purchasing the Multi-Pack [Episodes 2-5 bundle] via in-app in the 'Episodes' menu***
12-21-2016, 07:01 PM
Yes!!! I loved all of these so far. I'm ready for another TWD series from Telltale.
Goodbye weekend!

Last edited by mzinn; 12-21-2016 at 07:11 PM.

12-21-2016, 09:04 PM
Would love to hear impressions on performance. Held off on Batman due to the heavy criticism on technical issues.
12-21-2016, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiesrlame View Post
Would love to hear impressions on performance. Held off on Batman due to the heavy criticism on technical issues.
I know what you mean. I stopped playing Batman in the hopes they'd fix the lag issues. I recently started playing it again more for the story and love of anything Batman than it being a smooth running game. Enjoying it so far.

I bought this version of TWD & will play it through. I loved the previous TWD's so I'm all in. Like you though, I'm curious of the performance as I'm waiting for the weekend to dive in.
12-22-2016, 05:26 AM
I've purchased the first episode and I have no desire to play the next ones; I've finished it in couple of hours, there's minimum interaction and the choices I've made haven't changed the story (almost) at all. It's nothing more than a visual novel in my opinion; those who will want to see Clementine again will love it anyway, but for me it isn't enough to wait for the rest of the story.
12-22-2016, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiesrlame View Post
Would like to hear something on performance as well. Held off on Batman because it sounded nearly unplayable unless you have the newest device.
12-22-2016, 04:36 PM
Anyone know how to start using a save from season 2? It used to read it automatically. It doesn't seem to any more but can apparently use a cloud save. So I uploaded my season 2 save and season 3 throws me into safari where I can select it and seemingly do nothing else with it. Just a red box with save selected on it. Going back to the app doesn't seem to progress.

Any ideas?
12-23-2016, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerky View Post
Anyone know how to start using a save from season 2? It used to read it automatically. It doesn't seem to any more but can apparently use a cloud save. So I uploaded my season 2 save and season 3 throws me into safari where I can select it and seemingly do nothing else with it. Just a red box with save selected on it. Going back to the app doesn't seem to progress.

Any ideas?
If you've uploaded your season 2 save and selected it on the Telltale website then go into the season 3 app and select extras. You should see an import option there. It's badly explained in the game
12-23-2016, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieladc View Post
If you've uploaded your season 2 save and selected it on the Telltale website then go into the season 3 app and select extras. You should see an import option there. It's badly explained in the game
Ah! Thank you so much! Yeah, that really wasn't clear in the game so I really appreciate the help. It seems to have worked.
12-23-2016, 07:25 PM
guys did anyone dive into this game and played a whole chapter? what about performance and graphics? is the game stuttering and graphics are bad or everything good?