Universal [Soft Launch AU] Crush Them All by Godzilab

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by moleki, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    #1 moleki, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    old soft launch thread

2. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    #2 moleki, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    All players are real players, we don't use any bots and the game is well protected against hacking

3. Shukes

Shukes Member

Jul 22, 2016
    why are you quoting yourself from a different thread from a comment you've since deleted? You do clearly have bots why lie?, 'Crossbones' and others were level 300 from the very moment the tournament began which is impossible seeing as you have to reset your character to level 1 to enter. It's got nothing to do with 'hacking' its you guys placing made up chars on the leaderboard intentionally sabotaging the leaderboard to prevent payouts...of the very first tournament no less.....

4. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Not sure why the other comment was deleted on the article, maybe because it had the word hacking in it. I was actually asking you to join this thread and thats why I pasted your comment here so people get the context of my reply and we can continue the conversation here, that's much easier for me to follow and reply.

Again, we are not using any bot there's no point in doing so, we are in soft launch and the goal is to improve the game based on real data and your feedback, not to bias any information with fake bots.
    Regarding the jump, this might be due to the leadeboard only refreshing once per session. If you want to refresh the leaderboard, the best is to close and reopen the app. That's actually a good point you are raising, and we will see how to refresh it more frequently.

5. Shukes

Shukes Member

Jul 22, 2016
    That is not the case, I was playing when the tournament started and one of the fake leaderboard players were 300, another at 200 and increment steps as is sort of expected to set goals for real players etc but then and only when ppl got close they were moved up. I was at home all day and literally refreshing almost every 15 minutes due to a display but with the 'watch video get gold' feature and Crossbones was at 300 upon tournament beginning which is actually impossible since you need to reset your character to start. I probably restarted the app close to 50 times yesterday so no, thats not the issue in the slightest. It's not a 'bot' as in an auto char playing but one of you guys are definitely making adjustments to the leaderboard with non-fictional players

6. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    You can join the tournament once it has already started, not everybody starts it right when it begins. We started it yesterday and you can join it anytime during the 2 days of the tournament. So the players already there have already made some progress. Does that make sense?

7. Shukes

Shukes Member

Jul 22, 2016
    I was on when it started, it started exactly 23 hours and 23 minutes ago, 'Crossbones' was at 300 at tourney start and others were at incremental marks of significance ie 200 100 etc. Yes I have seen others join since, this is not the case......I'm not sure what the lack of transparency about this is all about but it's dodgy as hell.

8. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Just confirming that your posts on the front page got caught in the moderation filter because they contained links, they've since been approved.

9. Shukes

Shukes Member

Jul 22, 2016
    forget it, deleting the game I couldn't be bothered pursuing this further

10. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    #10 moleki, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    Again I guarantee you that all the players are legit and not part of godzilab. And please bare with us, again that's a soft launch and the whole goal of a soft launch is to catch bugs we didn't catch during the beta. Like the one you are reporting now.
    The reason for players being stuck at 50's or 100's is due to those levels being harder with the bosses.

The tournament actually started before that, it started yesterday at 13:13:36.161 PST. That was 26 hours and 20mins ago. I actually followed closely the beginning of the tournament to see if everything was fine and saw you joined later. The question is what went wrong and made you see the tournament later? The tournament will only appear after you first ascend, it will also only appear if you close and re-open the game. Were you playing for a long period of time, before closing and reopening the game?

11. Lysander1234

Lysander1234 Member

Oct 24, 2015
    You forgot to half the price for active skill slots.

12. jtvgeo

jtvgeo Member

Dec 25, 2016
    so when is this game coming to NA?

13. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    It was changed as well, it was 400 flooz for the 1st slot before the change, it is now 200 flooz.

14. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    We also reduced the cost of the 2x prism in the ascend from 100 to 80 flooz.

15. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    We don't have a date yet, It will depend on the feedback from the soft launch and the time the new features such as the guilds will take to implement. Hopefully in 2-3 months we should be ready to launch the game worldwide

16. Lysander1234

Lysander1234 Member

Oct 24, 2015
    What is the maximum monster-,artifact-, activeskillslot you can have?

17. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    You can have 10 units max, 8 artifacts max and 5 skills max. This will probably evolve in the future.

18. Lysander1234

Lysander1234 Member

Oct 24, 2015
    Thank you moleki

19. Cozmic0

Cozmic0 Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Loving it so far.... I think early game/tutorial is well done. Letting me know the mechanics of the game without being overbearing.

So far tho the first wall seems to be stage 200, I think village auto-collect is ESSENTIAL for an idler RPG and around this point it's tough to save up for lvl50 30 min ones and that slows momentum a lot.

That's from me so far.... keep up the great work!

20. Cozmic0

Cozmic0 Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Love your latest change to the village timer.... It's much more reasonable now! #