★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Geometry Dash is back with a brand new adventure! New levels, new music, new monsters, new everything!

Flex your clicky finger as you jump, fly and flip your way through dark caves and spiky obstacles. Discover the lands, play online levels and find the secrets hidden within the World of Geometry Dash!

Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
Ten unique levels with music from Dex Arson, Waterflame and F-777!
Play daily quests and earn rewards!
Play online levels created by the Geometry Dash community!
Unlock unique icons and colors to customize your character!
Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
Challenge yourself with the near impossible!

Approved by RubRub \ () /
12-21-2016, 10:21 PM
What up? I Get the first post

12-22-2016, 12:43 AM
Is this real life
12-22-2016, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Is this real life
Or is this fantasy?

Queen reference
12-22-2016, 01:31 AM
The music alone is so good! Only issue I'm having right now is the ads pop up and the game doesn't pause causing attempts to click off.
12-22-2016, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCman7 View Post
The music alone is so good! Only issue I'm having right now is the ads pop up and the game doesn't pause causing attempts to click off.
While playing this game I turn off wifi. And if I need to get something I turn it on, download the level and song, then turn it off. Helps a lot
12-22-2016, 06:58 PM
Just a tad bit disappointed that the levels are so short and easy. I feel like this was solely made for the people who were interested in the online levels but didn't have the full version of the original Geometry Dash.
12-22-2016, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzKetup View Post
Just a tad bit disappointed that the levels are so short and easy. I feel like this was solely made for the people who were interested in the online levels but didn't have the full version of the original Geometry Dash.
Well, it's meant to be a 2.1 for lite players. It's pretty neat once you find the true purpose.

It's short courses only because there are multiple ones in a world. Think of a world as a full level. See my point?
12-22-2016, 11:46 PM
Best one I've ever played. Smaller levels but wayyyyyyyy more. Hard to conquer but just way more to
Explore and I don't have to get frustrated as much from messing up after two minutes on one level then restarting
12-22-2016, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMDbluetoad View Post
Well, it's meant to be a 2.1 for lite players. It's pretty neat once you find the true purpose.

It's short courses only because there are multiple ones in a world. Think of a world as a full level. See my point?
Yeah, I see your point. I can't wait to see what the future holds. Hopefully it's updated and supported with more content, unlike Meltdown.