★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** Supported Devices: iPhone 5 or newer, iPad 4 or newer, and iPad mini 2 or newer **

Island Delta is an exciting action filled adventure game where you wield a powerful anti-gravity weapon to defeat dangerous enemies, solve puzzles and overcome hazardous traps. Explore this retro-futuristic world with heroes, Zoe and Baxter, as you set out on a daring rescue mission and face the evil Doctor Gunderson and his mechanical minions.

FEATURES
*Complete fun and challenging puzzles
* Hack the security systems and sabotage the facilities
* Exciting storyline with twists and humour
* Three unique chapters with over 30 levels
* Discover hidden areas and find collectibles to unlock bonus levels
* Original soundtrack
* Beautiful environments
* Universal app with iCloud support
* Premium with no ads or in-app purchases
12-22-2016, 02:23 AM
Dont waste your money its yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

12-22-2016, 03:08 AM
I'm enjoying it so far. Kinda feels like I'm playing in a villains lair from despicable me.
12-22-2016, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul99 View Post
Dont waste your money its yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I mean, everyone's entitled to their opinion...but if you think this is boring, I shudder to imagine what you find exciting. How long did you play before formulating an opinion? I'm just curious.

I'm about 8 levels in, and have only completed the first 2 to 100%. Love it so far. The gravity gun is right on point, the levels are pretty darn challenging on their own and the added secret areas/collection aspect is going to give the game a heap of replay value if the fact that I hardly can find anything from level 3 onward is any indication. Also, I love the balance between the game being a puzzler and a platformer, and hopefully new ideas are implemented throughout the entire game, because there's already a ton in the first few levels alone.

The only caveat so far? As with all games that let you freely throw stuff about, there are some minor bugs with objects getting stuck in the environment and inaccessible areas. That can all be fixed by restarting from your latest checkpoint though.

Great game. Easily recommended.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
12-22-2016, 05:07 AM
bugs with objects getting stuck in the environment and inaccessible areas. This why bored
12-22-2016, 05:46 AM
Somebody knows if this game has MFi Controller support?!
Looks Luke a really nice game! Noodlecake have a great reputation too!
12-22-2016, 08:28 AM

Tbh I was expecting something like Space Marshals after seeing the screenshots. It's definitely a puzzle game and it's good at that and pretty much the only one of its kind.
12-22-2016, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul99 View Post
bugs with objects getting stuck in the environment and inaccessible areas. This why bored
Thanks for your amazingly helpful and fair comments. These help tremendously to decide if its something to buy or not.

F me man.....
12-22-2016, 08:42 AM
MFI controller

Does it work with MFI Controls? Update the game!
12-22-2016, 09:19 AM
I was waiting for this one, looks like my type of game. Can't wait to get home to play