★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Zen Pinball - All Tables 50% OFF

12-23-2016, 06:11 AM
Zen Pinball - All Tables *except* Bethesda & Aliens are .99 cents!

UPDATE: Correction - All Tables *except* Bethesda & Aliens are .99 cents!

Do youself a favor and just grab all the tables on the Zen Pinball app.

My table ratings:
Zen Table Tiers
A and B tables: these are the tables i play the most with A being the exemplary tables in design, presentation and theme implementation. B tables are slightly flawed in one of those ways.
C tables I mix in sporadically for variety. Fun in moderation
D tables I will seldom play, usually just when I want something I'm not as familiar with. Blue Moon tables
F tables I never play and if I happen to I'm quickly reminded of why I don't

These are just my personal feelings. Sometimes I will raise or lower a table on the tiers when I've had more experience with it. Pinball can be very deep or deceptively shallow. Your opinions may vary, everyone's tastes are different. Theme and concept may play a part. I think the A and B tables are pretty safe buys, though.

Marvel
A
Captain America
Fantastic Four
Moon Knight
Spider-Man

B
World War Hulk
Fear Itself
XMen
Ghost Rider
Thor
A-Force
Champions

C
Deadpool
Avengers
Infinite Gauntlet
Wolverine
Venom
Blade
Ant Man

D
Age of Ultron
Civil War
Guardians of the Galaxy
Dr Strange

F
Iron Man

Originals
A
Pasha
Castlestorm
Epic Quest
Sorcerer's Lair
Paranormal

B
Tesla
Wild West Rampage

C
Earth Defense Force
El Dorado
Biolab
Shaman
Excalibur

D
Mars
Secrets of the Deep

F
Rome
V12

Star Wars
A
First Order
Rebels
Empire Strikes Back
Starfighter Assault

B
Clone Wars
Masters of the Force
A New Hope

C
Boba Fett
Force Awakens
Return of the Jedi

D
Droids
Han Solo

F
Darth Vader

Everything Else
A
Aliens
South Park
Butters Very Own Pinball
Super League Football
Plants vs Zombies
Doom
Skyrim

B
Bob's Burgers
The Walking Dead
Family Guy
Aliens vs Predator
Fallout 4

C
Archer
Alien Isolation
American Dad
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Portal

D
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD

F
Ms. Splosion Man

Sadly, the superb Plants vs Zombies table is not available on Mobile. Neither is Ninja Gaiden, Street Fighter, Ms. Splosion Man (but no big loss there). Super League Football is temporarily gone while they de-license it.

Last edited by HotHamBoy; 12-23-2016 at 08:41 PM.
12-23-2016, 07:06 PM
Whoa!

I gotta fire this one up again, I didn't realize there were this many new tables!

Now Playing: Wicked Lair and Hero Emblem
I Created: Brigands and Barbarians HD and Mine Out

12-23-2016, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenfar View Post
I gotta fire this one up again, I didn't realize there were this many new tables!
They've been on fire lately. The newest three tables in the Bethesda pack are outstanding.

Skyrim is easily the deepest and most complex table I've ever played.
12-23-2016, 08:23 PM
I am seeing only the Star Wars tables being discounted. I tried Aliens and Archer and they were both at 1.99 for me.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
12-23-2016, 08:29 PM
All of the tables are 50% off within the Zen app as well as the Star Wars and Marvel Pinball apps. Some of the stand alone apps are discounted and some are not, but EVERY table is .99 in the three apps I listed above *except* the newly-released Bethesda tables and Aliens tables.

I suppose the Zen originals are not actually on sale because they are normally 99 cents.

Perhaps a mod can change the title to more accurately state that *most* Zen Pinball tables are 99 cents.

Last edited by HotHamBoy; 12-23-2016 at 08:39 PM.
12-25-2016, 12:42 PM
You are trying to restore your tables on the iMac? You sure you didn't change store regions?

Contact Zen Support via email, they are fairly quick to respond and very helpful.
12-25-2016, 03:57 PM
I googled the iMac - iOS transfer issue because I ran into it as well, and the best answer I could find was a post on their forums from a couple years back where an official spokesperson confirmed that transfers from iOS to iMac or vice versa can't be done for tables.
12-25-2016, 08:15 PM
HHB, thanks for sharing your experience with these games. I bought a couple of the Bethesda games based on your recommendation.
12-25-2016, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzpha View Post
I googled the iMac - iOS transfer issue because I ran into it as well, and the best answer I could find was a post on their forums from a couple years back where an official spokesperson confirmed that transfers from iOS to iMac or vice versa can't be done for tables.
Oh, you made it sound like you were just trying to restore the tables on your iMac.

No, you cannot transfer tables between Mac and iOS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
HHB, thanks for sharing your experience with these games. I bought a couple of the Bethesda games based on your recommendation.
No problem, I'm happy to spread the love for pinball!
01-04-2017, 07:45 AM
Having a ball

Thanks for the recommendations HotHamBoy. Bought only Pasha and EpicQuest so far, but having fun nonetheless. Will keep an eye out for next sale, and consequently this thread.
I have it on steam as well with many tables unlocked, but there is something special about playing on a screen in your hands
Happy New Year!