★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: It's time for a charming new adventure in the world of the Moomins. Can you find the mysterious Lady of the Cold and discover why winter has not yet arrived?

All of your favorite Moomin characters from Tove Jansson's classic books are here. Guide brave Moomintroll, carefree Snufkin, mischievous Little My, and cautious Sniff safely through a mystical landscape with many hidden dangers.

You'll have to tap tiles and avoid obstacles to clear a path for your adventurers, but be careful because there are surprises in store. The fast-paced, accessible gameplay requires swift fingers and quick thinking.

There are lots of different tile types to overcome, including:

Long Ice Tile Tap and hold to break the ice.
Crack Tile A double tap will defeat these tiles.
Fog Tile These sometimes-invisible tiles fade in and out.
Lava Tile Don't tap the flames or the game will speed up!
Big Tile Lots of quick taps are needed to dispatch these tiles.
Your quest begins in the Moominvalley, but you'll travel far and wide across this magical landscape before you're done. Scale the heights of the Lonely Mountains and walk the trails of the mystical forest.

Encounter friends and family, such as Moominmamma, Moominpappa, and Snorkmaiden, but be wary of frightening foes like Stinky and the scary Groke!

Let the beautiful artwork, spellbinding story and addictive gameplay sweep you away. Can you bring winter back to the Moominvalley?

If Moomin Quest proves too challenging, try the kid's version, "Moomin Quest Kids". It is completely ad-free and parents can select the right game speed for their children.

© Moomin Characters

OddCometGames's comments:

Moomin Quest

Odd Comet Games
Genres: Games Entertainment Arcade Action
Free

Quote:
MOOMIN QUEST is a new Mobile App Game based on the world famous Moomin characters created by the author Tove Jansson.

As your favorite character, whether it’s kindhearted Moomin or fearless Little My, you are guided through the Moominvalley as you make your way to find The Lady of the Cold. In this adventure from Moominvalley, you have to move QUICKLY and think FAST.

But you better watch out! You never know where the leery Groke will be lurking…

© Moomin Characters™

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone7

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 253.5MB

12-23-2016, 09:31 AM
Love the Moomins! Is there a Swedish-language version I can inflict on my children?

2017 GOTY nominations: SAO: Memory Defrag, Death Road to Canada, Spaceplan
Switch ID: Krillin 5948-6652-1589
12-28-2016, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangutanKungfu View Post
Love the Moomins! Is there a Swedish-language version I can inflict on my children?
Yes sure! The game is available in English, Finish, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Russian languages.

Also, we have a special version "Moomin Quest Kids". It is completely ad-free and parents can select the right game speed for their children.
12-28-2016, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OddCometGames View Post
Yes sure! The game is available in English, Finish, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Russian languages.

Also, we have a special version "Moomin Quest Kids". It is completely ad-free and parents can select the right game speed for their children.
Såld!

2017 GOTY nominations: SAO: Memory Defrag, Death Road to Canada, Spaceplan
Switch ID: Krillin 5948-6652-1589