★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Klei Entertainment has partnered with our friends at CAPY, creators of Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery, Super Time Force and Below; to bring fans of Dont Starve the latest single-player expansion: Dont Starve: Shipwrecked!

In Don't Starve: Shipwrecked, Wilson finds himself stranded in a tropical archipelago. He must learn to survive all over again in this new environment filled with new biomes, seasons, and creatures.

Dont let the tropical breeze lull you into a false sense of security - the world might be different, but it is still equal parts unforgiving and uncompromising. You will quickly find these islands are full to the brim with things that want to kill you.

Key Features:

Navigate the Open Ocean: Craft a boat and set sail for adventure!

Explore an Entirely New World: The entire world is different. Explore new biomes filled with new resources. Scavenge for new sources of food. Run for your life from a host of new creatures.

Brave New Seasons: A set of tropically inspired seasons will try their hardest to kill you.

Craft New Recipes: Build an array of new gadgets to help yourself survive these harsh islands.

Techzamazing's comments:

Finally Don't Starve: Shipwrecked arrived on iOS devices.
12-26-2016, 11:55 AM
It takes too much time to load generate island screen. Otherwise it runs smooth

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING

12-26-2016, 12:19 PM
Is this good or what? Had no idea this was even coming.
12-26-2016, 12:38 PM
As like Don't Starve pocket edition

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING
12-26-2016, 12:41 PM
I love don't starve despite the fact the controls get in my nerves and def want this one had no idea this was even coming out
Must buy for sure
12-26-2016, 01:02 PM
I haven't even made it out of bed yet and I hit buy today.

Haven't really played this version on pc or ps 4...... yay!

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com/portfolio.html
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
12-26-2016, 02:18 PM
Have don't starve PE on my phone in like forever and keep on repeating it, just notice i can't seem to make those giants appear except the moosegoose even on vita. Now this is release and it's really a surprise hope they make a virtual analog for moving, that's my number 1 problem on DS PE.
12-26-2016, 03:35 PM
Is this really an expansion or is it more like "don't starve 2"? It says expansion, but it's a whole new app. Not sure what to make of it.
12-26-2016, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
Is this really an expansion or is it more like "don't starve 2"? It says expansion, but it's a whole new app. Not sure what to make of it.
It's standalone. You don't need the original
12-26-2016, 04:05 PM
My issue with the first DS is that it would run too hot on an iPhone 6. Is that still the case here or is it here or is it abit better?