★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[CA Soft Launch] Dead Ahead Quarantine (by Mobirate Studio Ltd)

12-26-2016, 07:09 PM
[CA Soft Launch] Dead Ahead Quarantine (by Mobirate Studio Ltd)

I beta tested this one several months ago. Thought it was dead. Today I've read about it being on the CA AppStore. Credit to @Kelasian on Steam.

Dead Ahead Quarantine

Mobirate Studio Ltd
Genres: Games Strategy Entertainment Adventure
Free

Quote:
Meet new cool zombie postapocalypse sequel for Dead Ahead!

The hungry pixel-art walking dead are here for your blood and flesh! Keep calm and stay sharp! Drive your bus through the infested areas, collect supplies, look for survivors and kill zombies!

ZOMBIE RUSH

Defend your bus, don't let the hungry horde eat the living! Break through the barricades on your way! Gather your troops of survivors and send them into battle, use everything you can to stop the flesh-eating corpses - smash and burn the dead with barrels, molotov cocktails and grenades.

USE YOUR BRAINS NOT TO LOSE THEM

Combine different types of units and use both defensive and offensive tactics to win. Remember - your enemies will do the same.

IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS AND GEAR TO STAY ALIVE

Collect items, earn experience and complete quests to upgrade your units and vehicles.

WHAT AWAITS YOU:

* Blood-and-guts action-strategy game with a sense of humor
* A huge world with numerous locations
* Plenty of survivor units and zombies
* Upgrades, special items and optional quests
* FUN!"

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.0

Download Size: 139.2MB

Game Center: Flyin' Beagle
12-26-2016, 07:38 PM
Nice find! I was in the beta which ultimately wasn't too great (very f2p imo). Hopefully they've fixed up all the beta tester's concerns. I love those new commando soldier designs btw!

Edit : oh boy someone said it's online only :/

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Kingdom Rush Series / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / FGO / Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 8040873219

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 12-26-2016 at 07:41 PM.

12-26-2016, 10:33 PM
Been playing this for awhile and have to say it is done pretty well.
It does use "gas" for turns so you run out you can watch videos , pay, or wait but if it didn't do this the game can be beat in few hours or less .
So many levels and characters that are simple but nice to look at.
Pixel games are my favorite so I might be bias but this game is worth trying out.
12-28-2016, 08:49 PM
Not a big fan of tower defense games, but I'm enjoying it so far. There seems to be a great amount of content in five different stages and the pixel art is absolutely lovely!

Some levels seem unusually hard at first but I'm finding it's all about the right timing in deploying the first units.
12-29-2016, 05:07 PM
This is dead ahead 2???

Man this is not what I hoped for. I actually love Dead Agead. It's one of my favorite games. I've spent quite a bit of money on the game because of it and I actually play it regularly. It's in my regular round up that I play. You can't ever smash too many zombies.

I was always hoping for a content update or a Dead Ahead 2 similar to the original. I can always hope they update Dead Ahead. I'll be happy to spend more money in it. I'll take a look at this when it comes out of soft launch but tower defense isn't my thing.

Billy
12-30-2016, 12:18 AM
The game is easy and fun until you meet the fast zombie pack lol
01-22-2017, 10:39 PM
Is the last level possible to finish without spending real money?

Last edited by Reaganomics; 01-23-2017 at 12:03 AM.
01-22-2017, 11:48 PM
not available on indonesian appstore