★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: On sale for 1 week only!

Please, Dont Touch Anything 3D is a cryptic, brain-racking button-pushing simulation.

Covering for a colleague who is taking a bathroom break, you find yourself in front of a mysterious console consisting of a green screen monitor with a live image of an unknown city. Also present is an ominous red button with the simple instruction to not touch anything!

Push it and expect to be held liable for any unintended aftermath. And there will be many.

Scavenge the room for clues, tools, and buttons to solve riddles and trigger explosive events. You cannot begin to imagine how many mind blowing surprises such a deceptively simple console has for you.

This new 3D version of the classic game features all new high-quality visuals, new mechanics, updated classic endings with new solutions, and a slew of new endings. Defiant button pressers are now presented with over 30 engaging puzzles that spring from hidden compartments inside the mysterious console.

Go ahead, press the button. You know you want to.
12-28-2016, 07:40 AM
What a fine find!

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
12-28-2016, 01:52 PM
Oh neat. This is basically the VR version but you don't need VR to play it.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
12-29-2016, 05:44 PM
Puzzles seem to be the same, but with more distractions in the room. It's been a while since I played the original, though.

Note: The bug at the end of my video seems to have gone away after I rebooted the app.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 12-29-2016 at 05:46 PM.
01-05-2017, 10:11 AM
For anyone that has played the original & this version, which do you prefer? This has been on my "to buy" list for a while now. I'm just wondering which one works better on the iPhone. The 3D version looks great, but the original seems like it may be easier to play with a small screen & touch controls.
05-21-2017, 12:01 AM
Anyone know if this works with something like google cardboard? Stereoscopic view?