M.U.D. Rally (Open Beta Soon)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by CviGames, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CviGames

CviGames Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    #1 CviGames, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    [​IMG]
    M.U.D. RALLY
    Hello guys,
    I'm proud to post here for all of you the very first images we are showing of our upcoming iOS and Android game: M.U.D. Rally! We used the experience made with Pure Rally Racing, a freestyle racing game already available, collected all customers' feedbacks, and we put a big effort in shaping M.U.D. Rally around what mobile gamers want.
    In M.U.D. Rally it will be possible to compete in 2 different championships: Junior Spec (for Front Wheels Driven cars) and Senior Spec (for All Wheels Driven cars). An entire championship is made of 5 Countries, each of which features 6 different stages to be run at a different time (morning, afternoon, night) and conditions (snow, fog, rain...). Focusing on them:
    • Rally of Italy (asphalt)
    • Rally of Finland (mainly mud)
    • Rally of France (snow and Ice)
    • Rally of Mexico (mainly dirt)
    • Rally of Wales (mainly gravel)
    There is obviously a time attack mode with online leaderboards, and a real-time multiplayer mode to compete with friends. It will be possible to collect a great number of cars, and we are currently working at licensing some real rally car too. Each one will have its specs and its unique behaviour.
    We've worked very hard to ensure a great balance between Framerate and Graphics quality (some tracks are well over 20 km!), and those who will try the beta will find out that images below don't give justice to the final product ;)
    You can leave a message here if you want to enroll into the beta tests, which should begin anytime soon :D
    Real time damage and dirt on cars, on board view with cockpit instruments and an easy (but NOT arcade) control will be available since the initial release! Follow the thread for the juicy updates on the developement process (which is now at 95%).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Ooh count me in.. Looks great!

3. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Sure things, thank you =)

4. stvnorman

stvnorman Member
    Patreon Silver

Jan 19, 2016
    European Marketing Manager, big electronics corpor
    Bedford, UK
    Looks fantastic. I'd be happy to test it.

5. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    We are currently finishing the Android Version. It should take not more than a week then to start betas for the iOS version. The iOS version will have GameCenter support and much better graphics than android one. You can leave here your emails in order to be added to the beta testers lists, meanwhile, here's another screenshot from early beta =)

Attached Files:

6. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    I'll be glad to test, looks interesting.

7. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Thank you guys :) We are currently registering the co-pilot instructions...I can't wait to read your feedbacks :)

8. CST511

CST511 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Manufacturing Sales Management
    Oklahoma
    Ohhhhhh my! I would appreciate an opportunity to be a part of the beta testing. Looks amazing guys!!

9. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Thanks for supporting us! We appreciate your interest =D Meanwhile, we are enriching the first post with new pics ;)

10. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    #10 CviGames, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    Hello again guys! While we fine-tune iOS version and start removing bugs from android one, here's a first teaser... Yep! Co-driver really goes mad in game and can throw a good number of swears to you, if you don't drive like a pro :p

11. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Oh dear, I think I'll be hearing a lot of beeps...

12. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    The harder the crash, the heavier the swears ;) But luckily, they are all covered by a bleep. We think that this helps the player get inside the world of rally. Everything can help to feel inside the racing world. Here's a new cinematic... betas should be rolled out within some hours for both iOS and Android.
    [​IMG]

13. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Looks really nice, looking forward to trying this out!

14. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    We should be able to deliver both beta in a few hours. You will be soon playing it to help us fix issues and discover bugs ;)

15. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Excellent!

16. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Haven't seen a build yet, did I miss it, or is it not yet released? Itching to try it out

17. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Right :) we've been very busy with some of the Manifacturers to reach a deal for licensing real cars, we do have some feature to define with them and we had to prepare and release a "showcase" version to them for further evaluation. But don't worry, the beta will be available in short time and you and the other testers will be notified :)

18. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Sounds great! Thanks for the update.

19. CST511

CST511 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Manufacturing Sales Management
    Oklahoma
    Yea...like others, I have been checking back in every few hours! My "throttle thumb" is twitching! :)

20. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    I hear ya!