★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Its just another awesome arcade game.

Once you understood how it works, you will love it.
No worries, there is a simple tutorial to clarify

Have fun and good luck :)

FEATURES
- Handmade level design
- over 130+ waves
- One Touch Controls
- Simple & Beautiful graphics designed
- Compete for the best score in the world

megatroon's comments:
HAMI

01-05-2017, 02:17 PM
Mmh ...

I absolutely love the presentation of the game. The look and feel, the art style, the sound, everything is just great. But unless I miss something, it nevertheless won't last long on my phone I'm afraid. There are those things you have to avoid, (the two colored ones (?)), and I had a hard time to even make it through the tutorial thanks to that. But when the real game starts, these things are friggin everywhere. Furthermore there are some kind of shapes in the background, which sometimes aren't just background at all, but will cause your death immediately when getting touched.

To add things, there is an one touch control scheme. But since you can move your "character" only from left to right (and vice versa of course), it just feels natural to play the game with two thumbs, right for moving right, and left ... well, you get the idea. And of course you can do that, but when things start to go crazy, (right from the beginning, that is), you're most likely going to use one thumb more than once sooner or later, for excample to instinctively trying to speed your character up, but what will cause it to change direction. Badaboom.

All in all, I tried to play this game several times, 'cause as I said, I love the style, but usually the "fun" lasts only for two or three seconds until I die, sometimes not even knowing why.

I'd love to have some more folks playin this game, (shame it didn't made it in the final out now post), first because it's kinda unique and surely could provide some fun for more people than just me, second because I'd like to hear some other impressions regarding the gameplay and accessibility.

Final note to dev (if listening), there is a little bug: after an ad the game turns upside down, and you have to twiddle your phone in order to bring it back.

GC: Fukamushi-San

Last edited by srtmxx; 01-05-2017 at 02:24 PM.