★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

First-Person Adventure & Puzzle Game 'Fractal Space' > Free

12-30-2016, 08:08 AM
First-Person Adventure & Puzzle Game 'Fractal Space' > Free

Published this year. Free for the very first time! Supports Game Center. The jump button is a bit out of reach on the huge iPad Pro but other than that: Recommended! Nice atmosphere.

TA senior member TheOutlander in the main thread:

Quote:
This game is just okay, I mean the voice acting usually bounces between cheesy and awful and the graphics are good, not mindblowing, but nice, and the gameplay isn't too compelling, it's just avoiding hazards, moving boxes and flipping switches, maybe the best thing about this is the story, it's quite mysterious and actually interesting, kinda reminds me of Beginner's Guide, not as deep or polished, but it's enjoyable, also the writing, as I said, the voice acting is poor, but there's some genuinely charming lines here and there.

After about an hour in I think that Fractal Space is decent, not setting fire to anyone's world, but a good game non the less.
Edit. Forgot to mention: Full premium software. No ads. No "In-App Purchases". That's good!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 12-30-2016 at 08:35 AM.
12-31-2016, 03:56 AM
I still stand by what I said, I'd say that for free it's a must pick however if you want to support the devs I'd say wait for it to go back to its normal price and buy it