[PROMO CODES] Neon Blast for iOS

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Appocalypse, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Appocalypse

Appocalypse Member

Apr 18, 2013
    #1 Appocalypse, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  2. mood

mood Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Good luck! Thank you!

3. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #3 Lavender, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    47T6NRWHYK9K thank you

A fun sci-fi game filled with a little bit of crazy and a lot of concentration!
    The tutorial is fantastic.
    Different neon outlined balls will appear on the screen. Your job is to get rid of them before they blow up. (They are bombs after all! ) he he.
    Different designs have different instructions for getting rid of them. I.e.: a tap, a slice, a pull.... There are several instructions. They appear faster and faster as you play. There is plenty of interaction in this seemingly simple game.
    A fantastic time waster with the ability to get you lost in the game. This frustratingly fun game plays fantastic in the dark. Especially with the sounds that put you in a futuristic experience. You'll want to play it again and again....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Constructive criticism:
    The game plays dry well on an iPad. But: the part of the game where you need to turn your device to match the color before tapping the bomb/ball, is a bit frustrating on a regular sized ipad.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You say that this is just a simple game, but I disagree. I believe it is much better then that. Also, I would not relate it to fruit ninja. Fruit ninja is basically just slicing and dicing stuff that falls or throws in the air. This is much better!!

Good luck to you!!

4. Appocalypse

Appocalypse Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Thank you very much for the review. You should consider writing descriptions for devs! I also want to thank you for bringing the iPad issue to my attention. This game is actually supposed to be iPhone-only, but it looks like some old setting from when I first made the entry in iTunes years ago is causing it to download on iPads. Talked to Apple, should have it fixed in a day or so. Thank you again, please continue to enjoy the game.

5. neumanator

neumanator Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2015
    All codes used up, and, as usual, one person commented saying they got one. Come on. Show the dev some gratitude!

6. Appocalypse

Appocalypse Member

Apr 18, 2013
    PMing you a code.

7. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Thanks for the nice compliment!

I have written a few descriptions for Devs. Fun stuff. :)
    Feel free to use whatever part of it that you want. Just add my name. (I.e.: touch arcade member: Lavender)

I would still allow it to download on iPads. Just add a disclaimer to the description that it is not optimized for iPads so you don't end up with bad reviews.

8. funem

funem Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2014
    Looks good.codes are all gone but I'm adding it to my wishlist.

9. Appocalypse

Appocalypse Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Added a link for more codes to the OP

10. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    All claimed. Thanks for posting though.

11. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia