★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Evil War Off Topic Discussion

01-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Evil War Off Topic Discussion

The game you did not purchase, I sent you a promo-code and You did play it for like a minute than did not, stop mis-leading others, if there was a problem then you should of e-mailed, facebooked, tweeted to me, there are no issues with the game.

To random reader, sorry for this mis-understandment this individual seems to be following me, instead of leaving me the review he should have left me :/. Have fun in the game!
01-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Huh??

I absolutely paid for it. What are you talking about?? I paid $1 for it the other day and even posted on the thread the other day.

There ARE issues with the game as I outlined. I'm not some random reader here. I certainly played it for more than a minute. I have multiple upgrades. I tried to figure a way around the buggy controls but there isn't one. A lot of people follow me. I help a lot of devs on here and I do a lot of beta testing. Your disrespect and lying won't win over anyone. This board is here for discussion. I brought up honest and critical points that need to be addressed. The controls do not work properly.

I'm a paying customer and what you said isn't right. I'll be requesting my second refund. In hundreds of games yours will be my second.

Good luck. You will need it. And I'll be leaving a review on the AppStore. It will be the same name as on here. I wouldn't do that if you gave me a code right because people who use codes can't. But alas I can. Weird eh? That means I BOUGHT the game

See ya.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by araz01 View Post
The game you did not purchase, I sent you a promo-code and You did play it for like a minute than did not, stop mis-leading others, if there was a problem then you should of e-mailed, facebooked, tweeted to me, there are no issues with the game.

To random reader, sorry for this mis-understandment this individual seems to be following me, instead of leaving me the review he should have left me :/. Have fun in the game!

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 01-01-2017 at 07:16 PM.

01-01-2017, 04:57 PM
Lord shadows is a highly respected member of this community. Frankly, I'm shocked about this. I hope somehow there was some bizarre misunderstanding because I love indie games.

Last edited by coolpepper43; 01-01-2017 at 05:00 PM.
01-01-2017, 06:56 PM
See the picture of email from Apple showing my billed and paid for account the other day. Any questions?

Billy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	61
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	110032  
01-01-2017, 07:14 PM
If I made a game I would be sensitive to criticism as well. But just a small bug to suss out, small apology, and this thread can get back on track
01-02-2017, 03:16 PM
Hahahaha

Billy, one of your new year resolution should be cleaning that mailbox of yours!

And yes Billy is almost in every game posts and I agree with his comments 95% of the time.

The 5% is probably when he was complaining there was no "male" character. I was like "okay, no Metroid for him". Such a shame😉

Anyway.
Bad attitude dev, bad attitude.
01-02-2017, 04:36 PM
Developer accusing a supporter of not purchasing the game when they did because they didn't like what they had to say about said game, well that's interesting. I think it's safe to say we should all just move on from this.
01-02-2017, 04:43 PM
Quote:
this individual seems to be following me
LordShad0wz, shame on you for stalking this dev.

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
01-02-2017, 06:46 PM
Quote:

Holy moly...you just insulted the wrong person in these forums, buddy. Billy is seriously awesome and extremely helpful to everyone on TouchArcade. Do not throw false accusations his way. He was merely providing feedback to possibly improve your game. I'm personally passing on this game now. I refuse to support that type of behavior from a dev.

Last edited by MintCity; 01-02-2017 at 06:48 PM.
01-02-2017, 08:10 PM
I guess I will never know if this game is good or not... I hope the dev makes a good move in this situation. Apologizing is always a good start!