★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Scott Cawthon
  • Genre:
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 98.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This is the official mobile port of Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location!

Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you've seen at those *other* pizza places! Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment.

Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location is the fifth installment in the Five Nights at Freddy's series, featuring new characters, new places, and new terrors!

- Features all five nights from the PC game.
- Includes Custom Night!
- Baby "death" Mini-Game
- Full Extras Menu
- Both endings available
01-03-2017, 08:43 PM
This is out now. Just grabbed it. Pretty excited to check it out!

01-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Same here. Immediately purchased! I didn't purchase the Steam version yet so I wouldn't be spoiled. So let's do this!

Billy
01-03-2017, 09:17 PM
Is this an actual game or a bunch of mini games
01-03-2017, 11:41 PM
Never played any of the others before. I know about the huge cult following behind these games, they just never interested me enough to purchase them.

But now I find myself running out of games to purchase on the App Store. I never thought that would be possible, but apparently my app buying addiction has reached catastrophic levels. I think I have well over 10,000 games and apps on my purchased list, and believe me, a huge portion of that was paid games that I paid for.

I need serious help....

finding more games to burn my 💰 on! lol 😂

Anyways, this game looks pretty cool. I might just have to pick it up. Will I miss anything important if I jump straight into this one without trying the others first?
01-03-2017, 11:49 PM
This game does flesh out the overall lore of the series quite a bit, but prior knowledge is not required to enjoy this one. I'd say buy it regardless of any app downloading addiction. This, unlike the rest of the FNAF series that I still love, is an actual game. You can look at it as a series of minigames with a story similar to many casual browser or mobile games, except it's scary and genuinely well put together. You don't sit in a single office with different mechanics in front of you while trying to survive(though that is in the game if you can find the room...or I guess skip straight to custom mode), each night offers a completely different type of challenge and takes you to a different part of the sister location. I got a lot of Portal vibes throughout due to the humor and unreliable narrator concept. By far the best Five Nights game, and one you can actually recommend to anybody, including its avid haters. If you can only play one Freddy game, this is it. Enjoy everybody!
01-04-2017, 01:26 AM
I just feel like Cawthon be like, instead of calling in FNAF5, I'll call it... Sister Location! That way even more people will buy it!
01-04-2017, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianj22 View Post
I just feel like Cawthon be like, instead of calling in FNAF5, I'll call it... Sister Location! That way even more people will buy it!
I'm sure that didn't hurt! But to be fair, it doesn't play like the rest of the series, and if you are a longtime lore/detail obsessed fan of the series, the title is fairly clever on a few different levels.
01-04-2017, 06:32 AM
💩💩💩💩in scary!!!!!!
01-04-2017, 07:22 AM
I rated it 3 stars cuz he removed the popcorn sence 😕