★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Can you survive in the world destroyed after a nuclear war? With radiation, hunger and diseases around you. You have to cross the whole country and save your family. Who knows if they are alive, or maybe radiation and deadly virus have already reached them? Reveal a secret of the apocalypse and get your memories back during a journey across the huge territory of the USSR in the 80th.

It is not easy to survive after apocalypse. You'll face the real hungry games! Monsters, zombie, thirst, uncountable diseases and injuries, blood-thirsty enemies you have to fight it all. Craft all your resources: weapons, clothes, means of transport.

- Hardcore survival:
Hunger, zombie and radiation won't give you a chance to relax.

- Realistic world:
The turn of the seasons, huge map of USSR and more than 2500 different towns and cities. Hunt animals, but be careful: even rats can injure you seriously! Explore the wilderness!

- A lot of opportunities:
Multicraft, obtaining skills, hundreds of crafting schemes, a lot of ammunition.

- People and stories:
Interesting quests and helpful allies. An open game world.

- Improve your skills:
Mechanics, medicine, chemistry and many others.

- Cooperative mode:
The Online mode with a chat room, exchange of items and united fightings. Multiplayer survival game.

Benefits of Premium version:
- 2500 caps every game
- button "Disable ad"
- save in any place
- chat without any limitations
- sending parcels without any limitations
- access to all kinds and colors of map markers.

Survive in post-nuclear USSR: defeat diseases, hunger and enemies! Play Online also! Survive with other players together.

Explore the abandoned houses and shelters. Find weapon and build transport using various materials.
Remember everything you learnt on chemistry and physics! It is the most realistic surviving game!

Features:
- raft system get resources, hunt, find useful objects or weapon and create your own one!
- Hardcore simulator of survival
- Journey across the wilderness map in the multiplayer mode
- Choose the difficulty mode: sandbox, real life or online
War never changes. In 1985 USSR went down before an unknown enemy. In a few days the entire country became a radioactive wasteland - violence, hunger and diseases reign here now. When you no longer loose in the fight with the death, the other survivors wait for you in the cooperative - the Online mode let you survive together dealing with difficulties, talking in the chat room and sending gifts to each other.

Noomen's comments:

Gameplay video :

Youtube link | Pop Up

Personal opinion: This is probably one of the best survival games I have played on iOS so far. On my first attempt a couple of months ago I immediately deleted it thinking this is probably too complex and there is no proper tutorial. I came back to it after the release of MiniDayZ on iOS. MiniDayZ was kind of buggy, so I came back to this one and found that now it is more accessible thanks to a better tutorial and the mechanics became much more clear to me. Basically you are on a journey through post apocalyptic Russia (similar to the DayZ setting) looking for your family and for answers to your questions about what happened. The survival aspect is very realistic: hunger, thirst, disease, radiation, poisoning, fatigue, time and day and night cycle, weather, different terrains, etc. You visit different cities on your journey (just like DayZ) where you go around the city looting different kinds of buildings where the loot depends on the kind of building you are looting. You can also find vehicles to move around faster. You sometimes have to fight (infected) animals from rats to bears. You will also need to craft everything you use on your journey. The learning curve can be steep at times, but it's balanced out by the depth and realism of this game.

One important plus to this game is that it doesn't need a constant internet connection.

There is a free version with ads, which (the ads) I didn't find to be very aggressive. I didn't meet any timers or necessary purchases so far. There is also a premium version which removes ads and offers some additional features, in particular a multiplayer mode.
01-03-2017, 11:43 PM
Grabbing this now. Looks like potential for a great game

Current Recommendations: Blocky Farm, Morphite, Cat Quest, Pocket Build

01-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Oh wow I was watching this one for a while in soft-launch but it was only in Russian.
Can't wait to try it out
01-04-2017, 12:00 AM
There's also a premium version with no ads or anything, FYI.
01-04-2017, 01:20 AM
The movement is really wonky. It looks like it's going to give me a headache after a while. Shouldn't it move smoothly across the terrain?

It might be a bug, I've noticed sometimes it moves slow then suddenly flings me to the location.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / Fate Grand Order JPN
01-04-2017, 02:51 AM
it sure is a really fun game! It went through a few big updates that improved it greatly. I posted the premium version of the game here on the forums about 6 months ago but nobody seem interested or it just got lost in the sea of other posts.
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...hlight=premium

Last edited by mastery51; 01-04-2017 at 04:13 AM.
01-04-2017, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
The movement is really wonky. It looks like it's going to give me a headache after a while. Shouldn't it move smoothly across the terrain?

It might be a bug, I've noticed sometimes it moves slow then suddenly flings me to the location.
It's not a bug, it's supposed to be that way, just like in real life. Your speed moving through the terrain depends obviously on the terrain. If you are going through a building, your speed is not the same as when you're walking on the road. The way I do it is use the road as much as possible, there the speed is much higher, then I enter the buildings from the closest road, exactly like you do it in real life! you use the roads. Same when you move between cities, you're walking through the wasteland or through rivers, etc, so you need to be careful where you walk.
01-04-2017, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastery51 View Post
it sure is a really fun game! It went through a few big updates that improved it greatly. I posted the premium version of the game here on the forums about 6 months ago but nobody seem interested or it just got lost in the sea of other posts.
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...hlight=premium
I didn't notice it back then. The first time I played it a few months ago, it didn't have a good tutorial and it was still in development. But in its current state it feels completed and plays quite well, also the tutorial has improved a lot so now I know exactly what I am doing, I am in my 20th day of survival and there is a lot, I mean a lot, of depth and things to do in this game.
01-06-2017, 02:41 AM
This game is great. I've played for an hour ( the free version ) and will now buy the premium. So so far, the in app currency is not necessary and I didn't see any add.

If someone likes survival games, I highly recommand this one.

The map is huge, you have a lot of things to do/craft, you can scavenge every building or places ( for example the train ), have to look for food, drink, poison, radiation etc. and much more.

I wonder why there aren't more replies to this game...

Sry for my bad englisch .

Last edited by Cinot; 01-06-2017 at 02:53 AM.
01-06-2017, 07:03 AM
Can you collect enough currency in game without a need to purchase more?