★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Faily Skater - by Spunge Games (Beta Signups Available!)

01-09-2017, 12:51 AM
Faily Skater - by Spunge Games (Beta Signups Available!)

Hey Everyone!

You might already know us from games such as Faily Brakes and Faily Rider. Today we're hunting for people to help us make the next awesome Faily game! This time Phil is on a skateboard in Faily Skater.
The latest addition to the Faily franchise sees Phil Faily trying to give skateboarding a go. You must manoeuvre your way down an endless street trying to avoid cars, street lights, plants and trash cans. Along the way you'll find yourself crossing intersections, highways and even backyards. Gather coins to accumulate cash, spin off ramps, land into sick skids, and break bones!

Totally early screenshots that are going to change. Seriously. They're really early!

We'd love for you to join our group of beta testers, so if you’d like to jump in, sign up HERE!

Development has only just started so we'd appreciate any feedback we can get at this early stage.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - CONCEPT ART - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

01-09-2017, 12:55 AM
Hey everyone! I thought I'd jump in to this thread too and say hi. I'm James, one of the devs on Faily Skater. Some people might know me from my work on Astro Attack, and that I'm really big on being involved with the community. We're accepting beta applications at the moment, and we'll be going live with our first public playable next week.

Super keen to get people playing it!

01-09-2017, 11:27 AM
You know I'm down with the beta. Hehe I'm so happy you are with Spunge.

My request is sent.

Billy

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 01-09-2017 at 11:29 AM.
01-10-2017, 03:01 AM
I signed up for the beta, hoping I can promote this one on my YouTube channel.
desTROYer74
01-10-2017, 08:14 PM
This looks as good as the first 2 which means I am signing up for it.
01-17-2017, 06:09 PM
Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of communication, but we've decided to push the beta test back a couple of weeks. Just want to get it a little further along first, but keep those beta sign ups coming!

Just as a rough idea of how we'll be rolling it out, we'll be starting with a small number of players, then adding people as we release beta updates.

Really excited to get people playing it, so sorry for the delay.

James
04-06-2017, 10:55 PM
Can I sign up?

I want to sign up to beta test. If this game needs testers I will be a tester. I love the Faily series and I wanna help make it great.
04-08-2017, 10:40 AM
There has to be another idea than just resorting to the tired ole collect coins motif!

I enjoy Faily Brakes, but I'm so grieved by seeing the eye sore of coins littering the digital landscape of so many mobile games.

Just my opinion of course.

Why not let's us enjoy the scenery and reward by distance traveled and or jumps/tricks?

There just has to be a way out of this collecting coins vortex.