★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: KONAMI
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 196.2 MB
  • Version: 2.2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Take on global Duelists in real-time and while on the go with "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links"!
- Star-studded lineup includes: Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai and more!
- Voices from the anime heighten the Dueling experience!
- Intuitive controls for beginners! Depth to satisfy "Yu-Gi-Oh!" veterans!
- Signature monsters feature stunning 3D animations!
- Build your ultimate Deck and aim for the top!

Step into a world that crosses dimensions and connects all Duelists. Here, any location transforms into a Duel Field where heated Duels unfold!

[FEATURES]
-Duels
The "Yu-Gi-Oh!" TCG (Trading Card Game) is redefined on mobile with newly designed, intuitive controls optimized for mobile devices! Also, signature monsters like the "Dark Magician" and "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" make their appearance with dynamic visuals!

-Single Campaign (Duel World)
Enjoy Dueling with your favorite characters from the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" world and complete Stage missions to earn various rewards!
New cards can be obtained in the Shop!

-Duelists
Challenge Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai and other legendary Duelists! Complete specific missions to unlock and use these characters!
Earn Skills and rewards by leveling up your favorites and aim for mastery!

-Online PvP
With "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links," engage in heated Duels anytime and anywhere with players from around the world! Climb through the rankings and take your place as the Duel World King!

-Decks
Use the cards that you collect in-game to build and edit your trusty Deck to take on opponents!
Stay tuned for future card additions!

[ABOUT "Yu-Gi-Oh!"]
"Yu-Gi-Oh!" is a popular manga created by Kazuki Takahashi that has been serialized in SHUEISHA Inc.'s "WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP" since 1996. Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. provides a Trading Card Game (TCG) and console games, based on the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" anime series created from the original manga, that are enjoyed around the world.

[Supported OS]
iOS 8.0 and above

Eli's comments:

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

KONAMI
Genres: Games Entertainment Card
Free

Quote:
Take on global Duelists in real-time and while on the go with "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links"!
- Star-studded lineup includes: Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai and more!
- Voices from the anime heighten the Dueling experience!
- Intuitive controls for beginners! Depth to satisfy "Yu-Gi-Oh!" veterans!
- Signature monsters feature stunning 3D animations!
- Build your ultimate Deck and aim for the top!

Step into a world that crosses dimensions and connects all Duelists. Here, any location transforms into a Duel Field where heated Duels unfold!

[CAMPAIGN]
***Limited Time Offer! Don't Miss Out!***
In celebration of achieving 777,777 pre-registrations, we'll be gifting the following to players who began playing by the deadline specified below:
@Monster Cards: "Dark Magician" and "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" cards featuring different illustrations
@Card Sleeves: "Dark Magician" and "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"
@Game Mats: "Yami Yugi" and "Seto Kaiba"
@Gems: 777
@Deadline: 23:59(GMT) February 28, 2017

[FEATURES]
-Duels
The "Yu-Gi-Oh!" TCG (Trading Card Game) is redefined on mobile with newly designed, intuitive controls optimized for mobile devices! Also, signature monsters like the "Dark Magician" and "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" make their appearance with dynamic visuals!

-Single Campaign (Duel World)
Enjoy Dueling with your favorite characters from the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" world and complete Stage missions to earn various rewards!
New cards can be obtained in the Shop!

-Duelists
Challenge Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai and other legendary Duelists! Complete specific missions to unlock and use these characters!
Earn Skills and rewards by leveling up your favorites and aim for mastery!

-Online PvP
With "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links," engage in heated Duels anytime and anywhere with players from around the world! Climb through the rankings and take your place as the Duel World King!

-Decks
Use the cards that you collect in-game to build and edit your trusty Deck to take on opponents!
Stay tuned for future card additions!

[ABOUT "Yu-Gi-Oh!"]
"Yu-Gi-Oh!" is a popular manga created by Kazuki Takahashi that has been serialized in SHUEISHA Inc.'s "WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP" since 1996. Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. provides a Trading Card Game (TCG) and console games, based on the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" anime series created from the original manga, that are enjoyed around the world.

[Supported OS]
iOS 8.0 and above

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 799.4MB

01-11-2017, 10:45 AM
I love this game so much

01-11-2017, 12:27 PM
isn't this an old game already?
playing this for 2 years already
01-11-2017, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
It's been soft launched forever.
01-11-2017, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Dude it came out in Japan last October
01-11-2017, 02:00 PM
The one I have it Duel Generations..
Guess it's different then..
01-11-2017, 02:20 PM
Quote:
The one I have it Duel Generations..
Guess it's different then..
Yea it's different and it's fun too
01-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Not in UK Store (yet)
Will DL when arrives.
01-11-2017, 08:30 PM
I used to watch Yugioh, play the card game, and all of the video games from like 2002-2008, so this is actually making me pretty nostalgic. The little anime voices and flashy effects when you play a card have my inner 10-year-old freaking out

So far, it's pretty fun, and I'm not seeing any energy timers like in Yugioh Bam, so I'm liking this a lot. I do see some IAP, but hopefully you can just duel a lot and buy cards without having to spend anything.
01-12-2017, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan Fox View Post
Not in UK Store (yet)
Will DL when arrives.
Same here. Not available in my country.
Looking forward to this since a simplified version of YuGiOh to play in short bursts sounds very interesting to me.