★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Super Hyper Ball 2 is a hyperactive cocktail of Pinball & Breakout. Set in a 80s/retro themed table you compete against the world to get the highest score in 4 different game modes.

STORY MODE
This mode is the main game, and plays the most like a classic pinball machine where you start with 3 Balls, and you have to work yourself towards the Jackpot platform, by beating all the mini-bosses/games to collect all the JACKPOT letters and get a highscore!

ENDURANCE MODE
Endurance mode is a race against the clock. You start with 1 minute on the timer, and you need to score as many points as you can before your time runs out. You can increase your time by destroying blocks and clearing platforms.

ENDLESS BRICKS
In this mode you will get 1 ball to break as many bricks as you can. The game will end when you lose your ball.

BOSS MODE
In Boss Mode you step into the arena and try to defeat all 7 bosses in one session withouth losing your balls.

During the game you will be challenged to complete various missions. By completing these missions you will unlock new balls and earn coins. You can use the coins to upgrade your powerups.

FEATURES
4 Different Game Modes
50 Unlockable Balls
100 Missions to complete
25+ Upgradeable Powerups
Watch & Share replays

Boardumb's comments:

01-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Finally a great premium game but it's free!?!?!? Nice

01-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Well free, with ads..(but you can remove them!)

Let me know if you have any feedback on the game!
01-11-2017, 03:41 PM
I have feedback to potential buyers:Get this game and you will be in Pinball/Breakout Heaven for a long time. This literally is Pinball meets Breakout without getting too hectic. Great replay value. Longevity is rare in a pinball game other than high scores. This game is different as you have as you have progressively challenging goals to complete. Endless mode is there for people who prefer high scores or seeing how far they can get. Boss mode, missions mode, story mode.

Lord Shadowz, a respected member of the forums for his insight, consistent impressions, and help completely endorsed this game in the upcoming games thread.

Last edited by DonnyDJ76; 01-11-2017 at 03:48 PM.
01-12-2017, 08:17 AM
Update

We've just updated the game with some minor UI improvements and bugfixes!

Quote:
- Minor UI improvements.
- Added a button that will help you to quickly navigate to the next unlocked ball in the ball selection screen.
- Tweaked the shake mechanic.
- Changed the hypermode graphics.
- The marble ball now has the correct graphics.
- Tweaked the stats-share graphic.
- Fixed a bug where the tutorial information would show up during gameplay.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
01-12-2017, 12:52 PM
The great 80s music alone in the trailer is going to make me download this game.
01-12-2017, 01:01 PM
I bought the coin doubler, what's the most efficient mode for grinding coins?
01-12-2017, 01:39 PM
Yeah! Been keeping an eye out for this one, as I've been excited to grab it! Really polished looking with varied goals and interesting play mechanics! I'm ready to give this a go! 😀
01-12-2017, 02:22 PM
I've been playing the ish outa this game. Fun from the start. Graphics are top notch and controls are perfect.
01-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonchimp View Post
Let me know if you have any feedback on the game!
just out of curiosity, is this going to be released on Android as well?

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash