★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[BETA] Stickman Skate Battle (by Djinnworks)

01-12-2017, 10:30 AM
[BETA] Stickman Skate Battle (by Djinnworks)

Hi guys! We would like to announce the official beta for Stickman Skate Battle.

Pack your skateboard and join the ultimate Stickman Skate Battle multiplayer PVP experience. Battle with your friends and all people around the world in 1vs1 matches in astonishing, beautiful, hand designed skate parks. Perform spectacular tricks and combinations trying to beat your opponent to get his coins and get a chance to participate in the best high stake world events. Daily and weekly tournaments, freeride, 1vs1 matches, challenges and domination are just few of the awesome features waiting for you right now.
Fluid fast paced skating in well designed, hand crafted environments.

GAME MODES
• 1vs1 high score battle, who performs the best tricks and gets the most points in one minute
• 1vs1 domination battle. Colorize all obstacles like ramps, rails, etc.. by performing the best tricks on them. Player owning the most obstacles wins
• Training mode. Train you skills whenever you want
• Tutorial. Learn the basics
• Daily and Weekly tournaments for all events as well as special League Tournaments
• Offline mode. You can play even in offline mode

CONTENT
• Realtime multiplayer PVP
• 10 beautiful designed and hand crafted skate parks
• 22 different skilled characters including Stickman, Spaceman, Foxy, Beach Girl, Ghost and many more
• 32 skateboards with different abilities including Danger, Natural, Arrow and Hoverboard.
• 15 special tricks including Christ Air, Method, Rocket Air, Stiffy and many more
• 10 events to battle against all players around the world
• Full controller support
• Leaderboards, Tournaments, Daily Prizes, Player invitations, Friend Challenges, Revenges, Leagues, and so much more

• Android TV and Nvidia Shield support

Announcement Trailers

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

The Beta for iOS is currently in review by Apple and will be available very soon. If you want to participate in the beta please just signup to our newsletter at http://djinnworks.at/stickmanskatebattlebeta. We will let you know once the beta is available.

For all Android users out there, the public beta is already available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...djinnworks.ssp

Last edited by robertsze; 05-04-2017 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Added beta information
02-03-2017, 11:13 AM
First in game footage (work in progress):

02-04-2017, 01:14 PM
Looks interesting. What's the gameplay like?
02-04-2017, 01:35 PM
We hope to have a first gameplay video ready either today or tomorrow, but basically its free ride in different parks or on special big ramps and compete against another player (online) for the best scores by performing the best and most dangerous tricks in a limited time, turn by turn.
02-04-2017, 02:57 PM
While our graphics artist is still busy producing the announcement trailer I just took the opportunity to quickly put a little (not so official) trailer together with random footage... Anyway, thats going to be Stickman Skate Park, an online - challenge your friends - multiplayer game with free ride and tons of tricks, available for iOS and Android soon!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by robertsze; 02-04-2017 at 03:06 PM.
02-05-2017, 12:32 PM
And finally the official announcement Trailer, we would love to read your impressions

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-05-2017, 01:02 PM
Cool! I just love so many of the Stickman games! This one looks good too! That tune is catchy, also! One of those that stick in your head whether you like it or not! I'll be checking this out when it pops!
02-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Cool! I just love so many of the Stickman games! This one looks good too!
Thanks, happy to read that
03-02-2017, 05:43 AM
Time for another short preview with a few preview levels:

03-17-2017, 01:56 AM
Ooh I'm excited, hopefully runs on my ageing iPad mini1