★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Fingerlab
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 213.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: It's night. Yuri opens his eyes. He wakes up in a strange forest.
The small, courageous explorer rides on his bed on casters in this fantastical and mysterious place.

Jump from creeper to creeper, cross rivers on the backs of frogs, discover secret passages and await strange visions, explore the centre of the earth and its hidden lakes, populated with prehistoric fish...

Yuri is a naturalistic platform game requiring fast and accurate gameplay. 10 long levels make up this adventure full of encounters and perilous obstacles.

Drawn by hand with delicate lines rich in details and accompanied by music and sound effects composed especially for the game, Yuri offers the gamer a unique immersive and poetic experience.

Designed by the Potier brothers who wanted to create an ambitious and personal arthouse video game, Yuri also pays homage to the platform game classics and adventure comics.
01-12-2017, 02:23 PM
Would love to try this. Anyone try it yet

01-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Would love to try this. Anyone try it yet
I'd love to try it, but when I went to install it, I found that my iPad 4 is not compatible, so that's the end of that!
Gonna make this for Android? (I hope!)
01-12-2017, 04:42 PM
Looks pretty good and very charming.
01-12-2017, 11:42 PM
Does this use a tilt mechanic or is their a virtual d-pad?
01-13-2017, 01:41 AM
Anyone going to take the plunge? I would but I don't have any funds at the moment.

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
01-13-2017, 02:45 AM
Hey all,

I'm Yuri developer, PM me if you want promo-codes to test Yuri!
Dont' forget to tell me if you want iOS, AppleTV or Mac promo code.

Best
Aurelien
01-13-2017, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by relpot View Post
Hey all,

I'm Yuri developer, PM me if you want promo-codes to test Yuri!
Dont' forget to tell me if you want iOS, AppleTV or Mac promo code.

Best
Aurelien
I'd love to have an iPhone promo code but if the game is really good I'll feel so bad for getting it for free and will want to pay for it.
01-13-2017, 04:49 AM
If all the people where like you I would be rich!

Yes the game is good, you can buy it with confidence ;-)
01-13-2017, 05:14 AM
Thanks for the promo!
My first impressions of the level 1. This game is absolutely gorgeous. The graphics remind me of Badland. The sound effects in this game are stellar with a lot of attention to detail. Yuri is a surreal physics platformer with a level design that is both vertical and horizontal. Touch controls, left/right jump that work well! I like it so far!

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker