Universal Outlander - Fantastic Princess (A love and otome game by Catcap Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Catcap Studio, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Catcap Studio

Catcap Studio New Member

Jan 16, 2017

Outlander:Fantastic Princess

CatCap Studio
    “A dreamy love adventure that will carry your heart away!” Outlander: Fantastic Princess is a classic otome game with a…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    “A dreamy love adventure that will carry your heart away!” Outlander: Fantastic Princess is a classic otome game with a touch of romance. Be prepared to meet all the charming men of the Southern Dynasty and experience a beautiful story of love and affection. Visit our Facebook page for more info @outlanderfp As the royal princess of the Southern Dynasty, you are faced with the biggest turmoil of your homeland. With the loyal support of Kirin and Lancelot, you will set out an adventurous expedition to defeat the enemies and restore peace. Along the journey you will become acquainted with many other charming male characters who will devote to you their selfless and unconditional love. Kirin: an incarnation of a mythical creature “You are all that I care” Lancelot: the loyal guardian of the royal family “For you, my sword wields, and nothing else.” Yee: General from a distinguished family “Useless rebels, I shall shatter you into irreparable pieces!“ Cana: Prince of the West “Oh pretty sis! Cana like you so much!” Lothar: the lonely assassin trained by an ancient syndicate “With you, the world is a much better place.“ Gabriel, Storm, The Four Guardians, The Great Shadomort and many more! “We are here for you, Your Highness!” Who will be your true love? Choose your own destiny, and you pick your ultimate companion, and save the Southern Dynasty, or does that really matter anymore? ●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞● ●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞● ●∞ ∞● - INTERACTIVE storyline, choose your path and your love. - EXCLUSIVE hot spring encounter with your admirers. - TREAT the injured body with your magical touch. - BEAUTIFUL art style and vivid characters. ●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞● ●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞● ●∞ ∞●
    Information
    Seller:CatCap Studio
    Genre:Role Playing, Word
    Release:Dec 05, 2016
    Updated:Nov 08, 2017
    Version:1.1.1
    Size:124.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Attached Files:

2. redapple1

redapple1 Member

May 24, 2016
    Marketer
    India
    Feedback of your game thread posted

This seems to be a quite interesting game.

3. Catcap Studio

Catcap Studio New Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Thanks for the kind words. This is a rather niche game for girls interested in Japanese anime/otome/otaku. We hope fans in this area can provide us with pertinent feedbacks and ideas so that we can make better games for this sector. Cheers all.

4. senachan

senachan New Member

Apr 9, 2017
    Bugs

I had just downloaded the game. It was truly amazing. But I had a problem with my friends button. I lost the button, tried to close the app, restart the phone and ut didn't seem to work at all. I don't want to try uninstall then reinstall the game since I might lose all my progress and purchased items. I opened the app on playstore and saw the notice that the bugs have been fixed and yet it just occurred to me. Please fix it asap. The same problem happened to my sisters who dowloaded the game a day after me. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.