★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Aero Frenzy - Now for iPhone!

10-20-2009, 03:24 PM
Aero Frenzy - Now for iPhone!

We are pleased to announce our new iPhone release - 'Aero Frenzy':

Visit our website at www.bapsoft.com for more details:

Features:
- Top-notch graphics and animation
- Cool sound effects...hear your plane race past the finish line!
- Built-in dictionary of 50,000 words!
10-20-2009, 03:27 PM
does this game include use 'pass and play' ...how exactly does the racing aspect work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

10-20-2009, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
...how exactly does the racing aspect work?
Your goal is to reach the checkered flag before the computer plane (orange) does. You build words from the available letters on the luggage at the bottom of the screen. Each valid word that you create, advances your plane (yellow) towards the finish line. It's a race to create valid words as quickly as possible. Each level increases in complexity; requiring more words to win.

'Aero Frenzy' is a port from our Palm OS version which was hugely popular several years ago (and still sells quite well today). We hope you enjoy it!
10-20-2009, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bapsoft View Post
Your goal is to reach the checkered flag before the computer plane (orange) does. You build words from the available letters on the luggage at the bottom of the screen. Each valid word that you create, advances your plane (yellow) towards the finish line. It's a race to create valid words as quickly as possible. Each level increases in complexity; requiring more words to win.

'Aero Frenzy' is a port from our Palm OS version which was hugely popular several years ago (and still sells quite well today). We hope you enjoy it!
So, any pass and play? Or is this just single player vs computer?
10-20-2009, 03:54 PM
'Aero Frenzy' does not currently support a "pass and play" game mode. Currently, it is single player vs computer. However, it's certainly possible to add such an enhancement to a future update that would allow 2 players to go head-to-head (orange vs yellow).
10-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bapsoft View Post
'Aero Frenzy' does not currently support a "pass and play" game mode. Currently, it is single player vs computer. However, it's certainly possible to add such an enhancement to a future update that would allow 2 players to go head-to-head (orange vs yellow).
Well, I love word games and this looks good. If a pass and play or two player mode of any kind comes out, I would be very interested in it.
10-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Well, I love word games and this looks good. If a pass and play or two player mode of any kind comes out, I would be very interested in it.
Thanks for the suggestion. We will certainly consider this enhancement for a future update. The iPhone gives us a lot more options than the previous Palm OS version. We definitely want to take advantage of this.

We're always open to suggestions and we love hearing from our customers. Please feel free to drop us an email with your recommendations. More info is available at our website (www.bapsoft.com)
10-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Have it on my Palm - a pretty fun game. I would have to say that my overall word game on Palm platform is / was text twist - but this was a pretty fun game. At some point it becomes quite challenging to make enough words to beat the clock.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
11-07-2009, 11:18 PM
now FREE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.