★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BrahmaGame
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 301.7 MB
  • Version: 1.6.6
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The nomination for the excellence awards of 2016 Tencent GAD global independent game competition

Get recommendation of Chinese new games from App Store

Chinese quality independent game zone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The iMessage meme of Endless-A Lost Note is going online. The ios 10.1 user can use it in iMessage after downloading the game~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the orient, the ancient nation, a mystery boy took a dog to look for his lost memory just because of a diary. Feel the ancient tomb, the unknown civilization, and the Time Travel all in Endless~~

*Important*: the minimum requirements are iPhone5iPad3 and iPadmini2.

Game play:
Horizontal scroll game with action, adventure, and puzzle features, a retro form of 2D sequence frame.

It employs the split screens virtual control system that left screen is direction and right screen is action. When picking up items, the phone players can click it with fingers.

Meticulous actions, convoluted riddles and fascinating story developed by unique scripts will lead the protagonist to advance with a dog, discover the story and get treasures.

73 curios and 44 achievements await your challenge.

Media evaluation
Once the game Limbo has brought us surprise, however, the story happens in somewhere far from us...and we are not the Limbo. We have our own stories, world, and methods.
DoNews

The game Endless is the only game nominated in Yunnan, and represents the approval and affirmation.
Tencent News

Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/endlessfans/
QQ Club124677539
Contact usweb929@brahma-game.com

EndlessGames's comments:


Endless-A Lost Note

BrahmaGame
Genres: Games Action Adventure Entertainment
$4.99 USD


Quote:
The nomination for the excellence awards of 2016 Tencent GAD global independent game competition

Get recommendation of Chinese new games from App Store

Chinese quality independent game zone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The iMessage meme of Endless-A Lost Note is going online. The ios 10.1 user can use it in iMessage after downloading the game~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the orient, the ancient nation, a mystery boy took a dog to look for his lost memory just because of a diary. Feel the ancient tomb, the unknown civilization, and the Time Travel all in Endless~~

*Important*: the minimum requirements are iPhone5,iPad3 and iPadmini2.

Game play:
Horizontal scroll game with action, adventure, and puzzle features, a retro form of 2D sequence frame.

It employs the split screens virtual control system that left screen is direction and right screen is action. When picking up items, the phone players can click it with fingers.

Meticulous actions, convoluted riddles and fascinating story developed by unique scripts will lead the protagonist to advance with a dog, discover the story and get treasures.

73 curios and 44 achievements await your challenge.

Media evaluation:
Once the game Limbo has brought us surprise, however, the story happens in somewhere far from us...and we are not the Limbo. We have our own stories, world, and methods.
DoNews

The game Endless is the only game nominated in Yunnan, and represents the approval and affirmation.
Tencent News

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/endlessfans/
QQ Club:124677539
Contact us:web929@brahma-game.com












Supported Devices:

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 301.7MB

01-18-2017, 02:01 AM
#2
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 2,098
Wow! This looks really good!

01-18-2017, 05:43 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 725
Certainly has my attention.
01-18-2017, 10:12 PM
#4
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 480
Send a message via Yahoo to EvilDucktator Send a message via Skype™ to EvilDucktator
English translation looks to be lacking though. If the developer reads this I am happy to help there.
01-19-2017, 07:05 AM
#5


I really love the puzzles. It is much better than I thought.


GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING
01-19-2017, 07:28 AM
#6
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techzamazing View Post
YouTube: video

I really love the puzzles. It is much better than I thought.
Thanks for posting. Sealed the deal for me. I only watched a little so I didn't spoil too many puzzles but they looked nice. Love that once you die you don't have to start too far back. Thanks again!

Last edited by mzinn; 01-19-2017 at 07:48 AM.
01-19-2017, 01:11 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2014
Location: Berlin Germany
Posts: 150
In 7 Languages! Nice Premiim Game!
01-20-2017, 03:57 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDucktator View Post
English translation looks to be lacking though. If the developer reads this I am happy to help there.
Hi~,THX for u concern our game,in the game we offer the English option,do u meaning our game English translation is hard to understanding or totally fault?
01-20-2017, 10:35 PM
#9
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameEndless View Post
Hi~,THX for u concern our game,in the game we offer the English option,do u meaning our game English translation is hard to understanding or totally fault?
I was stuck at the beginning of chapter 2 but found my way for now. Tricky!

Last edited by mzinn; 01-20-2017 at 10:40 PM.
01-21-2017, 08:37 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 19
Aesthetically reminiscent of "limbo" and "a boy and his blob" looks like a great, side scroller, puzzle infused platformer. Can never have to many of those. Really interested in this one. 👍