★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Want to know what driving an 18 Wheeler feels like? Truck Simulator USA offers a real trucking experience that will let you explore amazing locations. This American Truck Simulator features many semi truck brands, with realistic engine sounds and detailed interiors! Drive across America, transport cool stuff such as vehicles, gasoline, gravel, food, and many more Become a professional truck driver and enjoy the career and the online multiplayer mode!

Drive Across American, play Truck Simulator USA!

Features:
Many American Truck brands
USA, Canada and Mexico
Different climate locations: desert, snow, mountain, city
Improved Controls (tilt steering, buttons or virtual steering wheel)
Manual Transmission with H-Shifter and Clutch
Realistic Engine Sounds (V8, Cummins, etc..)
Lots of trailers to transport
Multiplayer Mode and Career Mode
Visual and mechanical damage on vehicles
New weather system (snow, rain, sun...)
Request new trucks or features on our Social Pages!
01-18-2017, 08:32 AM
ok well this is a bit empty :-)

Edit: ah there we go we got a bit more information.

I see you got around the Gangester block

EA mobile Game Changer member + Streamer on touchgameplay
01-18-2017, 09:08 AM
Like this version if you have played previous ones this one is better. Controls, traffic AI all much improved, i play with the steering wheel control which needs it to be precise and it is. Very good effort last year I got the Euro one paid twice to remove ads and still had ads so doubt i will pay for the removal of them this time since they don't get in the way that much. in the past all transactions with this dev went through fine so not sure why it happened.
As for this one it's free so give it a go you may like it. also so far i do not see any cities in mexico or canada