★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kevin Tien
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 52.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.6
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This is an epic strategy role-playing game. You will act the prince of the kingdom who suffers the pain of subjugation in the game world of sword and magic, find your followers in the vast Atmora continent, build your own army, defeat your enemies and recover the former glory of the kingdom of Casadoria
Game Features:
1. Hundreds of towns and villages are located in the corners of the Atmora continent, to conquer them, become their lords, so that your kingdom is growing stronger;.
2. More than 20 units are for recruitment and upgrading, according to the characteristics of each unit, freely match with your team, riding on the battlefield;
3. Four categories, and a total of 30 kinds of magic and skills for learning and upgrading, experience different types of roles to bring you the fun;
4. Many different types of talent for choosing and upgrading, so that your road to conquer is more smooth;
5. Real-time combat mode, tense rhythm brings you the ultimate bettle experience;
6. Massive props, equipment can be obtained in the game, collect them to make yourself become more powerful;
7. Unique urban trading system provides strong economic security for your kingdom;
8. A large number of characters are for recruiting, leading your followers to conquer the world!

Eli's comments:

Blade of Conquest

Kevin Tien
Genres: Games Strategy Role Playing
$2.99 USD

Quote:
This is an epic strategy role-playing game. You will act the prince of the kingdom who suffers the pain of subjugation in the game world of sword and magic, find your followers in the vast Atmora continent, build your own army, defeat your enemies and recover the former glory of the kingdom of Casadoria
Game Features:
1. Hundreds of towns and villages are located in the corners of the Atmora continent, to conquer them, become their lords, so that your kingdom is growing stronger;.
2. More than 20 units are for recruitment and upgrading, according to the characteristics of each unit, freely match with your team, riding on the battlefield;
3. Four categories, and a total of 30 kinds of magic and skills for learning and upgrading, experience different types of roles to bring you the fun;
4. Many different types of talent for choosing and upgrading, so that your road to conquer is more smooth;
5. Real-time combat mode, tense rhythm brings you the ultimate bettle experience;
6. Massive props, equipment can be obtained in the game, collect them to make yourself become more powerful;
7. Unique urban trading system provides strong economic security for your kingdom;
8. A large number of characters are for recruiting, leading your followers to conquer the world!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 48.1MB

01-18-2017, 12:20 PM
Something about this reminds me of DragonForce for the Sega Saturn. One of my all-time favorite games.

01-18-2017, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
Something about this reminds me of DragonForce for the Sega Saturn. One of my all-time favorite games.
Yeah it's always tricky with these games, does it remind you of an old game because it's highly reminiscent of one or are they ripping art/sprites from a game I barely remember? (I have no idea.)
01-18-2017, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
Yeah it's always tricky with these games, does it remind you of an old game because it's highly reminiscent of one or are they ripping art/sprites from a game I barely remember? (I have no idea.)
Some of the gameplay looks somewhat similar and even that looks less complex and refined. Really just wishful thinking on my part.
01-18-2017, 11:37 PM
This looks promising..
01-19-2017, 04:50 AM
Got the game.
It looks like there could well be a pretty decent lite tactical rpg here.
There is a heap of stuff to organise and a lot of customising your army and character.

But the tutorial is unfortunately woeful and there is a lot of unexplained menus and game decisions to make.
This is a game that is desperately in need of a guide or a game manual....or at least the devs need to make a much better tutorial.

If everything could be explained then this could well be a game worth considering.
However as it currently stands it's a bit of a mess.

Last edited by stubbieoz; 01-19-2017 at 04:58 AM.
01-19-2017, 08:47 AM
This is a Free game not paid one.
01-19-2017, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpygames View Post
This is a Free game not paid one.
This game was $2.99 yesterday, apparently it's dropped to free already.
01-19-2017, 11:45 AM
Sorry for the double post but, this is actually a fun mix of Heroes of Might & Magic and DragonForce. While it is currently free, I have yet to see any IAP or premium currency, so this is either a limited time sale or they are going to have change the game to make money.
Basically what I'm saying is grab this game now if it interests you at all, very fun IMO.
01-19-2017, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
This game was $2.99 yesterday, apparently it's dropped to free already.
It isn't that rare an occurrence for sole apps to go from paid to free within a few days. It's a tactic used to draw attention to an app from people who use tools such as appshopper or appzap-an immediate price decrease can draw a lot of attention.