★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Auto-running and cliff-jumping has never been so calming" - Pocket Gamer

"A new runner where falling is just as important as running. Watch your step!" - Apple

"Sky Dancer is a superbly balanced game" - Cnet

In Sky Dancer you will join the dangerous game called Sky Dancing and push yourself to limitation with every wild jumps through a stunningly beautiful planet! Sky Dancer is for people who love Skydriving and also for whom never experiencing the beautiful of risk while being airborne!

Especially when you learn how to get used with the game, you will discover that everything around you isn't matter anymore, it's just you and the endless Sky Dancing's challenges!

BEAUTIFUL WORLD

Inspired by the minimalist 3D art style, simply stunning, every inch of Sky Dancer is visually impressive and delightfully charming.

EASY TO PLAY

Tap by 2 fingers to jump, tap the left side of the screen to turn left or tap the right side of the screen to turn right.

SOUND

Audios and music are made with love! Our goal is to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Not just with the headphones, we make sure that Sky Dancer sounds perfect with iPhone/iPad speakers too!

CHARACTERS

Discover other unique Dancers, more will be added in updates!

CHALLENGES

Test your skills with tons of handcrafted quest and multiplier your score.

GAME CENTER

Challenge your friends with Game Center. Complete for the best score!

ICLOUD

Sky Dancer is a Universal App with iCloud support. You can play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.

antony.thai's comments:

Sky Dancer

Pine Entertainment
Genres: Games Action Arcade
Free

Quote:
In Sky Dancer you will join the dangerous game called Sky Dancing and push yourself to limitation with every wild jumps through a stunningly beautiful planet! Sky Dancer is for people who love Skydriving and also for whom never experiencing the beautiful of risk while being airborne!

Especially when you learn how to get used with the game, you will discover that everything around you isn't matter anymore, it's just you and the endless Sky Dancing's challenges!

BEAUTIFUL WORLD

Inspired by the minimalist 3D art style, simply stunning, every inch of Sky Dancer is visually impressive and delightfully charming.

EASY TO PLAY

Tap by 2 fingers to jump, tap the left side of the screen to turn left or tap the right side of the screen to turn right.

SOUND

Audios and music are made with love! Our goal is to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Not just with the headphones, we make sure that Sky Dancer sounds perfect with iPhone/iPad speakers too!

CHARACTERS

Discover 5 unique Dancers, more will be added in updates!

CHALLENGES

Test your skills with tons of handcrafted quest and multiplier your score.

GAME CENTER

Challenge your friends with Game Center. Complete for the best score!

ICLOUD

Sky Dancer is a Universal App with iCloud support. You can play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 211.4MB

01-18-2017, 12:36 PM
Some gameplay in video!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)

01-18-2017, 12:39 PM
Hell yes! Had the pleasure of testing this one...so much fun! It really brings something new to the endless runner/platformer genre!
01-18-2017, 12:45 PM
I've had this to test for a few days and while I'm not a big fan of runners I'm enjoying it.
Looks good and controls and plays well, I'm not convinced it adds anything new to the genre but what it does it does very well.
01-18-2017, 12:49 PM
Just got a new highscore of 4286 points, I really like that your multiplier goes up the more challenges you do, so it's really fun to compete on the Leaderboard.

The game looks great and plays great too, you gotta get used to the falling speed of your character, so small taps on your touchscreen works the best, good luck everybody see you on the Leaderboard.
01-18-2017, 01:12 PM
Thanks for all the comments!

While I know that there're still a lot of works to do, I really appreciate the big helps that I and the team received during the beta. If you see any issue with the game right now please lets me know. Right now, I'm destroying the Characters shop, it looks so bad (I don't remember how I ended up designing this Characters selection screen like that...)

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
01-18-2017, 01:22 PM
Best over the top view runner ever .
Literally has everything you could want in a game.
Perfect controls , collecting , quests, etc.
beautiful backgrounds and smooth gameplay
01-18-2017, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Best over the top view runner ever .
Literally has everything you could want in a game.
Perfect controls , collecting , quests, etc.
beautiful backgrounds and smooth gameplay
Seriously! My face always turn red while reading your words, in fact, I know that I'm not there yet! But this time, I will try my best for that.

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
01-18-2017, 01:53 PM
Looks great tony! I'll try it out.
01-18-2017, 02:04 PM
Dayum this looks good. I havent been excited for a runner game for a while now.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword