★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hey coach, welcome to your local neighbourhood not-so-friendly Canadian hockey league. Build your dream team from a selection of the toughest, roughest, and downright dirtiest group of average Joes this side of Shigawake. Face off against other players and become the best better-than-average Beer League hockey club in the world! So what are you waiting for? Lace up, man up and dive into the definitive Canadian hockey experience. Oh, and its free eh!

* Build your hockey team and coach them to success!
* Collect all 99 zany player cards!
* Combine players to create ultimate line chemistry!
* Drop your gloves and punch your way into the playoffs!
* Compete with rivals for the prestigious Beer League Cup!

bob82ca's comments:
Please check out our new game that was in development for more than two years. You don't have to be a sports fan to enjoy Beer League because it's also a CCG and a face-punching simulator!

01-18-2017, 01:56 PM
So far I've played a few games , haven't scored once, haven't won any type of battle or fight.
Is this suppose to happen and then eventually you start winning, scoring ,winning battles or am I not getting it

Also it's auto play except the part where u tap to battle but no way to understand how to win the battle but luck?

Is their a way to pause the game or do u have to lose the game if u have to put it down in the middle of The action ?

Last edited by Jayg2015; 01-18-2017 at 02:06 PM.

01-18-2017, 04:23 PM
I can't stop playing this game. Hard work paid off
01-18-2017, 04:45 PM
Ok so to win the battles you just gotta mash! Pretend like you're playing clicker heroes. When you're in the offensive zone you use your players "skill" against your opponents "defense". If you're stat is higher you will win 60% of the time!(just like real hockey anyone could win on any given sunday). You're fight stat is how much punishment you can take in a fight. Fighting is a skill based game (don't punch when you're opponent is blocking).

And one last little tip...you can tap the little chemistry icon in your team builder menu to check out all of the games "combos". These line combos can make you super strong in fights, farm more coins, flaming pucks you name it...
01-18-2017, 11:49 PM
Can u show a time to know how long until you get a battery back .
Also can you add watching a video to gain one battery
01-19-2017, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Can u show a time to know how long until you get a battery back .
Also can you add watching a video to gain one battery
Ok it has gone into my notes! Thanks for your input Jay
01-19-2017, 06:36 PM
Great game, came to post the same thing, that it'd be nice if we can see how long until our battery refills. Other than that I'm really enjoying it, may consider buying coins once to show support for it.

Keep up the great work love it!
01-19-2017, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxteargodxx View Post
Great game, came to post the same thing, that it'd be nice if we can see how long until our battery refills. Other than that I'm really enjoying it, may consider buying coins once to show support for it.

Keep up the great work love it!
Yeah just so you know energy refills every 10 mins. Originally there was a timer but it was bugged so I will try and fix that!
01-19-2017, 07:41 PM
Awesome sounds good. Got another question for ya, is there any chance at adding a coin doubler? I'd much rather make that a purchase instead of individual coin packs.
01-19-2017, 08:30 PM
Yeah that's an idea. Like a one time purchase that gives you bonus coins? Just so you know there's actually a bunch of card combos that will enable you to farm coins faster! But you have to get the right players