★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MY COM
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 181.3 MB
  • Version: 1.4.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 3 (1)
App description: Grab your bros and plunge yourself into a breathtaking, fast-paced combat action! Together, you'll protect the country of Verdia against merciless invaders in a campaign spanning 100 missions. Casually join an endless arcade mode or lead hardcore raids with whole squadrons at your disposal, and more!
Whatever battle you choose, you're never alone -- the unique co-op mode allows you to join forces with either a bro you know, or a new friend! With a broad range of aircraft and upgrades to choose from, a variety of missions and challenges, Hawk is a good ol' adrenaline overdose. There's absolutely no way you'll ever get bored!

A co-op system youve been dreaming of! Team up with your battle brothers to overcome challenges or join forces with random players for even more fun!
All guns blazing! Unleash a storm of bullets and missiles in an old school scrolling shooter -- you know it, you love it!
Lots of jets, battle companions and devices... Your personal armory is as rich as you want it!
Battle and defeat bosses that are so big they don't even fit the screen! And wipe out swarms of their minions!

The sky is yours!
01-19-2017, 11:46 AM
This game is amazing, but. The servers are garbage. Always telling me to reconnect and my wifi is fine... when it works though, it's so much fun.

01-19-2017, 12:37 PM
How do I delete this comment?

Last edited by Mrbestapps; 01-23-2017 at 05:55 PM.
01-20-2017, 11:08 AM
I like this game. Great graphics. Cool leveling system. The energy is ok if you don't plan on playing more than 5 levels at a time. It is currently down for maintenance so I think the servers will be better. If you like Shmups, give it a shot!
01-20-2017, 02:47 PM
I'm done with this game. Servers crashed and lost 1-2h of my progress... deleted..Then reinstalled it a few hours later xd

Last edited by Mrbestapps; 01-23-2017 at 05:55 PM.
01-21-2017, 04:29 AM
Just playing 2 missions and i`m starting to love this game, BUT could you remove the blackbar on the left and right side of the screen? It`s starting to annoy me
01-21-2017, 04:47 PM
Just playing after server maintenance, and i lost my ship levels, and the little robot, any fix for this, and please could you add offline mode so i don't have to always go online just to play the game? Is the developer's representative read this btw?
01-21-2017, 11:52 PM
Really liking this one.... I've been hooked

Love the RPG feel in the loot and the buddy system and fighting alongside others.

Energy system doesn't really bother me at least for now
01-22-2017, 02:05 AM
this game is fun, and i purchased some stuff with real money to level up and i bought the 2nd stabilizer but... untill their server went down and and back again.. most of my progress is loss, one of my brobot is gone which i have to collect the cards again, and my 2nd stabilizer is gone..

i have spent more than 10usd for nothing.. and there is no restore purchase button, or maybe i cant find it..
01-22-2017, 03:58 AM
Amazing game in the same league with sky force even better because of so many extra things only bad thing is the bad servers pls fix them because i kept on loosing my progress yesterday

Last edited by t3chnoboy; 01-22-2017 at 06:56 AM.