★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: If you are looking for REAL mobile rally simulation, than you are in the right place. Race at 60 fps in mud, snow, dirt and asphalt in this fast-paced racing game.

AMAZING ACTION!
Prove yourself fast in daytime and nighttime tracks, dare to speed in hostile conditions and terrain, drift along the turns and pay attention to your co-driver's pacenotes (Or he will get mad, we can assure it!).

DRIVE ON REAL-WORLD TRACKS!
Drive on awesome tracks: they are all modeled around existing and famous rally tracks, feel every little road's roughness, run on the edge of a pitfall, feel the breeze of the Alps' snow and the heat of the Mexico sun!

AMAZING CARS!
Customize the driver's name and the name of your co-pilot together with their country flags and stick them on your car's window! Get your livery dirty while trying to nail that turn, chose among a lot of different cars, each with its handling and performance!

TAKE THE LEAD!
Chose among two different championships: J-SPEC for beginners and S-SPEC for legendary drivers! Will you get to top??

CHALLENGE THE WORLD!
Smash the leaderboards and show the world you are the fastest rally driver around... or show to them right on track: with multiplayer mode you can challenge a friend or players from all over the world!

Get M.U.D. Rally now, join the Rally!

CviGames's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

01-20-2017, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CviGames View Post
We are live and willing to challenge you in a live race

Fantastic, it's out already, hitting download now!!

01-20-2017, 03:16 AM
Looks cool downloading now!
01-20-2017, 06:11 AM
Hey Gps, thank you for your beta testing which improved every aspect of the game! I know we are still missing the hood view but we couldn't solve some minor issue, and we had to release the game for showcasing events today and on Monday. Hope next update will add hood cam.
Looking forward to read feedbacks from users, game's reviews are flowing in and user satisfaction is going beyond my imagination right now
YouTube: video

Last edited by CviGames; 06-18-2017 at 01:50 PM. Reason: added a video
01-20-2017, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Hey Gps, thank you for your beta testing which improved every aspect of the game! I know we are still missing the hood view but we couldn't solve some minor issue, and we had to release the game for showcasing events today and on Monday. Hope next update will add hood cam.
Looking forward to read feedbacks from users, game's reviews are flowing in and user satisfaction is going beyond my imagination right now
That's excellent! It was a pleasure to test and help you out, you were super responsive with everything I mentioned to you, and really have made a great, challenging rally title. I am looking forward to the hood cam!
Cheers
01-20-2017, 04:29 PM
We have a lot of improvements ongoing for the next updates
01-21-2017, 12:06 AM
Quote:
We have a lot of improvements ongoing for the next updates
Look forward to them.
01-21-2017, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickypants View Post
Tryed it out for a a few races. There are a couple really good rally games out there. This one feels like a really out of control rally game. Not very good on the eyes at all. Very basic looking. . Car damage doesn't seem to affect performance.
I actually really like this one, my only thought is that the car feels like it needs to be more planted to the road surface. The weight of the car is missing, otherwise I think this is a great addition to my rally folder
01-21-2017, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickypants View Post
I don't know how you could play Collin McRae or rush rally 2 and then think this one is that great. Feels like a hover car floating over flat bland grass
Hello Kickypants, I'm really sorry you don't like the game dynamics, but I can ensure you is based on solid physics. While arcade mobile games brings players to think a rally car can take a turn at 250 km/h just releasing the throttle, the reality and the telemetry of real rally cars we could grab, suggests us that rally cars have another behaviour. We do are aware that a lot of players will give up after 1-2 play. Yet we wanted to move in this direction: simulation. It takes a bit of practice to get used to it, because at the beginning it will be easy to go off road, but with a bit of training, getting used to controls, I may ensure you that players are able to drift across a turn in a realistically and really satisfying way. We do know it is a great challenge: bringing real car dynamics on a device with 4 buttons. But we believe in this project and we will keep hard improving it graphically, in bugs and other things.
Thank you for downloading and for trying it out we love hearing comments and tips from players so if you have any more feel free to get in touch!
01-21-2017, 02:40 PM
I can see where frustration is going to be the big issue with the handling being more Sim like... It takes a long while to adjust to the idea that you cannot go flat out the whole way.
I do maintain that the cars don't feel connected to the surface and I think this is where the floaty feeling comes from.

I do have a gripe with the E brake, I am consistently finding that, for example, I'm entering a left hairpin, I brake, apply the E brake and turn the car left, the tail comes around to the right..... All good so far, but then when I counter steer, the rear of the car catches and grips and it instantly flicks the car the opposite way, and spins me the other direction. This happens almost every time....

Whilst I am enjoying the challenge of this game, I can see that the handling will be too much of a hurdle for some to get past.. It's a game I really want to love, at the moment it's a game I like a lot. It will only take a few tweaks to get there and I really hope it does, there's a lot of potential.