★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Neat Services Ltd
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Mayhem in Teddy Valley

Mayhem has hit Teddy Valley and Teddy is running. Your job is to help Teddy run jump and slide his way through an obstacle course of the sprawling bodies of fallen teddies. Along the way there are power-ups to help Teddy including a force field to provide teddy with limited invincibility and a jet pack. However beware worm holes seem to have sprung up across Teddy Valley, if teddy gets too close to one the space time continuum is torn causing time to momentarily speed up:

Run teddy run is a fun and exhilarating casual game in the mould of Doodle Jump and Mr Aahh. !Run Teddy Run! is simple to pick up and play, yet its addictive game play is difficult to master. It features a black sense of humor, and beautifully realised cartoon style art and animation and an addictive sound track.

Devilishly Good's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-20-2009, 07:19 PM
anyone tried this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-23-2009, 04:01 PM
now FREE!!!

Quote:
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
10-23-2009, 04:12 PM
Lol, downloaded it xP

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch
10-23-2009, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFinch713x View Post
Lol, downloaded it xP
me too

Quote:
Quote:
10-23-2009, 08:58 PM
I played this a fair amount and it is pretty amusing...there is not a huge variety of obstacles...you get variations of decapitated teddy heads on poles and spikey pit traps things to jump over and various hanging decapitated teddy bears to slide under and in later levels there are suicidal dive bombing teddy bears to dodge under.

Basically you tap on the left side to jump and slide downward on the right side to slide. The one weird thing you need to be aware of is that for jumping, the jump occurs not when you tap down, but when you release your tap and lift your finger. So when you jump, you have to be aware of this, use very quick taps...not deliberate ones or you will delay your jump and die.

There are also local and global leaderboards.

Quote:
Quote: