★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Golf Zero (looking for Beta Testers)

01-23-2017, 10:39 AM
Golf Zero (looking for Beta Testers)

Hello!

Brad Erkkila and myself have been working on a crazy platforming, slow mo golf game called Golf Zero. We are now at the stage where we want to get some feedback on difficulty levels, bugs, annoyances etc.

I tried to make a gif of the game but failed miserably so read Jared's post to get a better idea of what the game is http://toucharcade.com/2017/01/12/golf-zero-new-teaser/

DM me your e-mail and I will send you a test flight build,

Cheers!

Colin.
01-23-2017, 11:16 AM
Hi... got the TestFlight thanks! Its an amazing game! But add different characters loke a ninja!

01-23-2017, 11:24 AM
Sent you my email, would like to help test.
01-23-2017, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patthegymnast View Post
Hi... got the TestFlight thanks! Its an amazing game! But add different characters loke a ninja!
Thanks, but sorry, no unlock-able characters in this one!
01-23-2017, 02:24 PM
Just golden the first 7 levels, this is very fun platforming/golfing it's a new twist on the golfing games, an easy reccommondation for arcade/twitch/golf lovers once this is hitting.
01-23-2017, 02:26 PM
Got the invite and I am on hole 19. The level design is fantastic, starting simple and then introducing the camera and more complex levels.

I am finding the difficulty perfect so far in that I can clear the hole but popping the balloon takes some serious skill on some holes. (Some holes I did not pop the ballon and was just happy with the silver medal). I like that there are also different ways to approach a hole depending on if you will be satisfied with just the silver medal versus going for gold.

This game is incredibly original in combining all of the elements that it does!

I haven't come across any issues (game breaking/basic glitches).
01-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinL View Post
Thanks, but sorry, no unlock-able characters in this one!
Okay! Loving the game!
01-23-2017, 03:02 PM
Waiting for an invite to the beta. So far the game looks great! Can't wait!
01-23-2017, 03:07 PM
Pm'd!
01-23-2017, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Got the invite and I am on hole 19. The level design is fantastic, starting simple and then introducing the camera and more complex levels.

I am finding the difficulty perfect so far in that I can clear the hole but popping the balloon takes some serious skill on some holes. (Some holes I did not pop the ballon and was just happy with the silver medal). I like that there are also different ways to approach a hole depending on if you will be satisfied with just the silver medal versus going for gold.

This game is incredibly original in combining all of the elements that it does!

I haven't come across any issues (game breaking/basic glitches).
Thank you!

really appreciate the kind words. Im also happy to just get the silver on some levels