★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: It's a Pokémon board game! Get matched up in real time and join a duel now!

Intro

Pokémon Duel is a strategy board game that uses Pokémon figures. Build a deck with your favorite figures and then leap into a League Match! Compete with players from around the world for a chance to enter the top League rankings in League Matches. You'll fight your rivals in real time! Win duels, get all kinds of cool figures and items, and make your deck stronger!

The rules are simple! The object is to be the first player to get one of your figures to your opponent's goal. How will you get to the goal? You'll need to carefully choose your route! In duels, you and your opponent take turns moving your figures. Set up a strategic formation and attack your opponent, or simply block their pathit's all about tactics! Plan your strategy and defeat your opponents in this game of cat and mouse!

In duels, your deck is composed of 6 Pokémon figures. There are all kinds of figures, each with different moves and abilities. Keep this in mind as you build your own custom deck!

Make use of your custom deck and the AI! The AI is a reliable ally who will determine good moves and take your turn for you. Make full use of the AI and crush your opponents!

Notes
- Terms of Use
Please read the Terms of Use before using this application.

- Device settings
You may not be able to launch this application, depending on your devices settings and/or how it is used. In order to maintain fairness among players, some functions may become inaccessible if certain operations (such as jailbreaking) have been performed.

- Before making purchases
iOS version 8 or higher is required for this application. Available features may depend on your devices iOS version.
Please make sure that you can use the free-of-charge features of this product with no issues on your device before you make purchases.
Certain devices and/or configurations may also cause the application to fail to work.

- For inquiries
Please visit support.pokemon.com to report issues about Pokémon Duel.
01-24-2017, 09:21 AM
Downloaded. Waiting for the end of the maintenance

01-24-2017, 09:39 AM
I have a Japan App Store account and so I have played it a while but I may get this one too anyways see what differences if any there are
I can say this much better than Pokémon shuffle
01-24-2017, 11:49 AM
Is it possible to keep rerolling for one of the.3 starters in the tutorial? I got a Pikachu but rather have a Blastoise if it's possible.

Edit: after the fusion tutorial you get a booster ticket for a free chance at a figure. Got a Shuppet (UC) ��

Last edited by panama chief; 01-24-2017 at 11:53 AM.
01-24-2017, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panama chief View Post
Is it possible to keep rerolling for one of the.3 starters in the tutorial? I got a Pikachu but rather have a Blastoise if it's possible.

Edit: after the fusion tutorial you get a booster ticket for a free chance at a figure. Got a Shuppet (UC) ��
I started with all 3 starters, first free pull was a R Pikachu, then my free booster pull was a EX Ho-Oh. I thought it would give everyone the Kanto starters, a Spearow, a Rattata, and a Raticate at start?

Last edited by KillerSpecialK; 01-24-2017 at 12:22 PM.
01-24-2017, 12:21 PM
So far so good. Only played like an hour but it seems pretty fair. Timer isn't too entrusive that I've noticed YET, so it's just your typical F2P pull fest. I'm enjoying it and glad this actually came stateside.
01-24-2017, 12:24 PM
Do you log in using Nintendo club or google to save progress like Pokemon go?
01-24-2017, 01:10 PM
*gasp*

O.O
01-24-2017, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSop View Post
Do you log in using Nintendo club or google to save progress like Pokemon go?
Unless it gives you the option later in the game, Nope. It does have an account system if you need to change devices or whatever.
01-24-2017, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerSpecialK View Post
Unless it gives you the option later in the game, Nope. It does have an account system if you need to change devices or whatever.
At least it has an account system so if you delete the game you don't lose progress. Can't stand games which dont have that option.