★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hungry, mean birds circle the skies -- eyeing Goldie, a poor little fishie. Grab your bow, take aim, and fire! Shoot down the enemy before they have a chance to attack -- but be quick: Every second that passes is one thats lost to those pesky birds.

Key Features
- Save the fish from hungry birds. Shoot 3 birds with as few arrows as you can!
- Turn the enemys attacks against them.
- Create explosive chain reactions -- and blast all the birds in one shot!
- Choose from a large offering of power-ups.
- Put your skills to the test and teach those meanie birds a lesson!

Boardumb's comments:

01-25-2017, 03:56 PM
Just tried this game, funny intro and it's slick looking, played only 3 levels but wanna see more of it, it's free but don't know what the IAP's are yet, need to play some more tommorow, if you like this kind of slingshot arrow stuff check it out.

01-25-2017, 07:33 PM
We are glad you liked it. Thanks!

We have saved few "IAP promo codes" for players like you. Feel free to ask, if you would like one.

Any feedback you can provide us on the game, even if its negative, would help us greatly to improve the game (this is our first game, so.. we are not experts at everything yet, and are still learning).

Thanks again for playing our game!
01-26-2017, 05:03 AM
Nice original game, reminds me of cartoons where the cat or whatever will find a new dastardly method to catch the mouse. (Or fish in this)
01-26-2017, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the offer for a Promo Code but I always like to support Indies who make a fun game, so I will buy some IAP.

I am on level 13 now, I like that you only need to shoot those three red birds to advance, I first thought you needed to kill all those birds on the screen, you can but it effects your score, most other birds just try to hinder you, very fun concept.

The only thing I miss is Gamecenter with an overall Leaderboard to see scores from other people and to see how well you are doing.
01-26-2017, 09:26 PM
@thumbs07 Thank you ! You just made our day We are glad you like our game!
01-26-2017, 09:52 PM
@ROGER-NL
Thats really nice of you. Thank you for supporting us ! we are glad you found it fun. yeah its li

Regarding your comment: "I first thought you needed to kill all those birds on the screen"

During the first few levels, we tried to make it clear, by using those wait-and-shoot guidance. may be we didn't convey it well to the player ?

We are glad you found the concept fun. Thanks

We agree... We know thats a big missing peace. We will definitely get that soon. But, honestly, to get this game this far, without compromising on the quality and fun part, itself was a huge task for a single indie, which is why its missing
( i had been saying 'we' all the time, to sound like a big company or something, but in reality, there is no 'we' here. i am the only guy, sitting alone coding and dreaming about my game to take off... I got some help from an awesome freelancer though to do the artwork )

Thanks for your valuable inputs! If you don't like some thing, after playing the game more, please let me know. This is my first game, so I am not an expert at everything yet. Any feedback, good or bad, helps to improve the game.

Last edited by bitcraftstudios; 01-26-2017 at 10:16 PM. Reason: incorrect english grammer.
01-26-2017, 10:13 PM
Hey there, is there any type of endless high score chasing mode in this one ?
01-26-2017, 11:08 PM
Hi @esty8nine. It is not in the current release. That was in the original plan, and actually some of the work was done, but halted later because of the lack of clarity & judgment on whether players are going to like that model for this game or not. Not a problem at all to do that, if players want it.
Do you think that model works out for this game?
01-27-2017, 12:56 AM
Sometime back, I got a little comic designed, to convey the back story of the game, so that players can connect with the game better. But, for various reasons, I couldn't make it to be seen by a wider audience (which I feel little sad about it).

I am always a big fan of cartoons and comics. After looking at the conversation here, it felt like people really like the cartoon stuff, still...
just like I do. So, I thought I would share that comic strip here, as I feel that it deserves to be seen by at least few art lovers.

Please let me know your opinion on it (and pardon me for any mistakes in my english there).

--- Arrows & Sparrows - Back Story Comic ---

--- THE END ---