★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: RAC7 Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 102.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** Apple Design Award Winner 2017 ***

Split the world with a swipe of your finger and then rearrange it to guide critters back to their spaceship. Explore colorful planets full of danger, challenging puzzles, and innovative mechanics that will make you think in new ways. The immersive soundscapes of each world, best experienced with headphones, set the tone for your journey.

No advertisements or in-app purchases.
More levels will be added in future updates.
Progress is synchronized with iCloud across all your devices.

Boardumb's comments:

01-26-2017, 12:07 AM
Omg I been waiting for this but I literally have $2.97 on my acc 😭😭 will get tomorrow

im a rpg loving kind of guy

01-26-2017, 07:27 AM
Anyone grab this yet? How is it, how many levels, etc...
01-26-2017, 07:37 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to EvilDucktator Send a message via Skype™ to EvilDucktator
Waiting for inpressions too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
Omg I been waiting for this but I literally have $2.97 on my acc 😭😭 will get tomorrow
I'm not being mean but why don't some people connect their accounts to a debit card? So much easier than topping up with iTunes cards.
01-26-2017, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDucktator View Post
Waiting for inpressions too.

I'm not being mean but why don't some people connect their accounts to a debit card? So much easier than topping up with iTunes cards.
Off the top of my head, reasons I can think of are:
1) You can often buy iTunes cards at a discount against their face value.
2) If you're using an App Store from a different country, your bank may charge you extra for a foreign currency transaction if you link your card to iTunes.
3) To help with budgeting by limiting your spending.
4) Some people (especially kids) may not have a debit card, or keep much money in their account.

Anyway, I'm also on the fence about this one. I was lurking too. It looks nice but I'm curious if the mehanics can sustain a whole game.
01-26-2017, 09:11 AM
It's a really interesting game so far. One thing that really surprised me is that the back button seems to be a mechanic. It rewinds your slice, but the critters continue the path they were on. Keeps things a little cleaner, it seems, than slicing and slicing and slicing. There are enemies and different Critters with their own unique behavior patterns, so you have to plan accordingly. Really enjoying it so far, but I seem to have hit a bug on level 13. Will report back when I hear from the dev about it. Right now I don't see a way to complete the level or skip it.

Edit: The dev pointed out the rock is blocking them. My brain wasn't making that connection for some reason. Duh! I'll look for another solution.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 01-26-2017 at 09:25 AM.
01-26-2017, 09:13 AM
I picked it up this AM, great game so far. It's got 35 levels if my math is correct, I only made it to world 4 so far, but each world has 7 levels and there are 5 worlds. If there is some levels hidden after the game is finished I am unsure at the moment.

So far the game runs super smooth on my 7+ no hiccups. Game play is interesting, slicing parts of the world to move the aliens can get a little challenging at time since you can only move each slice once. As soon as you move your finger from the slice you either have to make a new slice or reset the slice.

I'm a fan of not having a scoring system in this game makes it relaxing in a weird way.

Edit: Just noticed above someone had a problem in level 13, not broken I was able to push past it. Might take a bit but you can slice in a spot where they can run under a small chunk of the rock and make it to the next section. Don't want to post to much about it to not ruin others experience of it.

Last edited by broopa; 01-26-2017 at 09:16 AM.
01-26-2017, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broopa View Post
Edit: Just noticed above someone had a problem in level 13, not broken I was able to push past it. Might take a bit but you can slice in a spot where they can run under a small chunk of the rock and make it to the next section. Don't want to post to much about it to not ruin others experience of it.
Thanks, I'll try another solution. But if it's not a bug, it seems inconsistent. It would make more sense if my solution got them killed so I had to look for a new one. Maybe it's both a bug and the wrong solution? I'll keep messing with it.

Edit: The dev pointed out the rock is blocking them. My brain wasn't making that connection for some reason. Duh! I'll look for another solution.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 01-26-2017 at 09:25 AM.
01-26-2017, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Thanks, I'll try another solution. But if it's not a bug, it seems inconsistent. It would make more sense if my solution got them killed so I had to look for a new one. Maybe it's both a bug and the wrong solution? I'll keep messing with it.

Yea, there's a way to tweak your cut enough to miss the rock. Might take a little bit to just cut enough and have the red guy timed right.
01-26-2017, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broopa View Post
Yea, there's a way to tweak your cut enough to miss the rock. Might take a little bit to just cut enough and have the red guy timed right.
Just solved it. I also like how relaxed it is. Could have easily been a very stressful game, but there's a lot of room to mess around, so it's not. Kind of reminds me of Telepaint in some ways.

Edit: It does get a lot trickier! Poor guy is dying a lot on the first lava level.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 01-26-2017 at 10:23 AM.