★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Sunpolis at 50 % OFF - JANUARY 28, 2017

01-26-2017, 01:54 PM
#1
Joined: Dec 2016
Location: Québec, Canada
Posts: 58
Sunpolis at 50 % OFF - JANUARY 28, 2017






ONE DAY ONLY - THIS COMING SATURDAY: JANUARY 28, 2017. Sunpolis will be at 0.99$ only!
01-26-2017, 05:01 PM
#2
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 204
It seems like the sale is already live in my region. Thanks for the discount!

Oddly enough it's my first time seeing this game. Strange how I completely missed this game last month.

Last edited by Yanagi; 01-26-2017 at 05:08 PM.

01-26-2017, 05:45 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2016
Location: Québec, Canada
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanagi View Post
It seems like the sale is already live in my region. Thanks for the discount!

Oddly enough it's my first time seeing this game. Strange how I completely missed this game last month.
Cool! I'm happy you've found Sunpolis!
01-28-2017, 06:27 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 16
So is this not going to be on sale?
01-28-2017, 07:54 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2016
Location: Québec, Canada
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neglectfate View Post
So is this not going to be on sale?
Hi! it's been on sale for more than 24 hours. But, can I ask in which country you are?

It looks likes Apple operates on the pacific (US) time. Maybe the sale is finish in your country... I see that in east Canada it's gone already, even if we still are Saturday.
01-28-2017, 08:02 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 16
The post said 28th and I'm from eastern time zone. I checked earlier in the day and wasn't on sale. Unless you meant until 28th
01-28-2017, 08:21 PM
#7
Joined: Dec 2016
Location: Québec, Canada
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neglectfate View Post
The post said 28th and I'm from eastern time zone. I checked earlier in the day and wasn't on sale. Unless you meant until 28th
Very hard to predict with the different time zones... I have decided to extend the sale for you!!!

Let me know when you see the price drop. (I don't know how long it will take for Apple to process my request)

CHEERS!
01-28-2017, 08:52 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineallday View Post
Very hard to predict with the different time zones... I have decided to extend the sale for you!!!

Let me know when you see the price drop. (I don't know how long it will take for Apple to process my request)

CHEERS!
Wow, thank you so much. That was very nice of you, I just bought it!
01-28-2017, 09:40 PM
#9
Joined: Dec 2016
Location: Québec, Canada
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neglectfate View Post
Wow, thank you so much. That was very nice of you, I just bought it!
My pleasure! Sunpolis can be difficult at first, so let me know if you have any question!
01-29-2017, 08:22 AM
#10
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,292
Yeah big thanks for the sale from me - was tempted when I saw this in the forums but really wasn't sure if I would like it - I can confirm that this is absolutely fantastic and I would have easily paid full price for it.
I know a fair few people in the forums love it but I'm not sure it got much more attention but it really should, a very unique mechanic which when it clicks feels very natural.