★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Explore a cartoon adventure
01-28-2017, 05:05 AM
iPhone SE, iOS 10.2.1:

unresponsive controls, especially menu buttons. black bars over the edges of screen. i mean, wow, so many years in development and this stupid bugs exist? c'mon, Josh. fix this things!

01-28-2017, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raravan View Post
iPhone SE, iOS 10.2.1:

unresponsive controls, especially menu buttons. black bars over the edges of screen. i mean, wow, so many years in development and this stupid bugs exist? c'mon, Josh. fix this things!
same problems here :/
will update later with some impressions
hmm the problem so far is i dont really what to do
and it seems pretty buggy ( i got a gun and started shooting at some guys but after some seconds they just stand up and shoot at me but i dont seem to take damage )

Last edited by mattll; 01-28-2017 at 05:23 AM.
01-28-2017, 05:35 AM
Wow really wanted to buy this now I think I wait don't sound very playable at moment
01-28-2017, 05:52 AM
I would be surprised if this wasn't an accidental release. That app description only fuels that feeling.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
01-28-2017, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I would be surprised if this wasn't an accidental release. That app description only fuels that feeling.
ya it pretty much feels like a wrong version of the app was uploaded...
01-28-2017, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattll View Post
ya it pretty much feels like a wrong version of the app was uploaded...
Yeap. On my SE it's got black frames on the sides, settings and tutorials menus are overlapped. Pretty buggy to say the least. Hopefully there will be a fix submitted soon.

Edit: after some play, here are the bugs I've found:

- black frames on the sides of the screen. (Bug or intentional?)
- settings and tutorials menus are overlapped.
- If you open the menu wheel, click on save, then on menu, then on play, the "save" and "menu" options in the menu wheel disappear.
- options need to keep the finger on them for 1-2 seconds before they respond. It's not "click" and it works, it's "hold finger for 1-2 seconds and it works". (Bug or intentional?)

I think that with a few polishes here and there, all these things should be fixed.

I've been able to play the tutorial and do one taxi mission (not that the game doesn't work any further, it's that I have to go and can't play more). The game is playable, but it's like a beta version. In fact, the image you can see in Josh's post of the game seems to be adjusted for the SE screen size. I really hope Josh fixes these things fast to avoid 1-star reviews, because the game has potential.

Last edited by VirtualBoyFreak; 01-28-2017 at 08:29 AM.
01-28-2017, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I also think it's an accidental release, since a wrongly uploaded build is not linked to the app store description. And since they both look rather strange, I don't think this was planned.

Edit: Jup dev released it, so it's not accidental. Maby a wrong build though? I'm confused.

Last edited by fabianb; 01-28-2017 at 07:07 AM.
01-28-2017, 07:03 AM
Definitely an accidental release...
01-28-2017, 07:05 AM
Didn't the dev post this?

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker