★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: With the election of Donald Trump the dark lord Cthulhu has awoken from his slumber and he demands sacrifice.

Protect the King Bean by offering the dark lord these offerings.

He is a fickle harborer of doom, be careful you do not offer him the wrong sacrifice otherwise prepare for tortuous punishment.

JabberWorx's comments:

Flick The Bean

JabberWorx
Genres: Games Strategy Action
Free

Quote:
With the election of Donald Trump the dark lord Cthulhu has awoken from his slumber and he demands sacrifice.

Protect the King Bean by offering the dark lord these offerings.

He is a fickle harborer of doom, be careful you do not offer him the wrong sacrifice otherwise prepare for tortuous punishment.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 124.4MB

02-01-2017, 09:54 PM
I assume the old thread got taken down for being too racy.

I refuse to repost my dubious innuendo.

02-01-2017, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVimFuego View Post
I assume the old thread got taken down for being too racy.

I refuse to repost my dubious innuendo.
I'm still waiting for ANY comment in this thread to be game related, but in an effort to preserve your very well done zinger, I've undeleted the off topic stuff and moved it to its own thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=300793

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
02-02-2017, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
I'm still waiting for ANY comment in this thread to be game related, but in an effort to preserve your very well done zinger, I've undeleted the off topic stuff and moved it to its own thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=300793
At the risk of adding more off topic I'd just like to say the service around here is outstanding.
02-02-2017, 07:13 AM
I've "played" it for few minutes by curiosity, and as expected this game isn't more than a joke (it failed to take my smile) nor it tries to look more IMO. Basically you throw beans against a giant spider (or at least it looks like a spider to me), and you have to choose between two "types" of beans depending of the boss' changing color. Maybe it's a satire, a protest etc -- however I really failed to see the point of playing it further, since (as the dev says, it's a game made in a couple of weekends) it has so little to do in it.. IMO, without its incendiary description, wouldn't have ever made it to the top Toucharcade new games list :/
02-02-2017, 06:43 PM
Ha ha!

Bless you, Jared!

TheVimFuego, you rock.

I wasn't going to read this thread because I have a headache, but now I'm glad I came here.
02-09-2017, 07:01 AM
hey guys just a quick update: I added a gamecenter leaderboard to the app so you can see where you stand world wide.