★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jose Diaz
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 611.9 MB
  • Version: 0.9
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You are the cats' only salvation. Free them from their traps and they will trust you and follow you.

You must take them to safety.

Not every cat will be easy to find. Make sure the whole team gets alive to the end. Amidst evil creatures determined to steal your beloved cats!

dogzer's comments:
Felis is available on iTunes!

Video:

Description: This is a platformer game. You have console-looking controllers overlayed on the screen.

What you do is look around the level for cats, free them from trap, and they will follow you.

There are 3 cats per level. Every cat tags along with you. You must take as many cats as possible to the end.

WARNING: Cats can die.

This is v0.9... this means there's room for improvement, especially on controls. I think it plays nice, but I have over 500 hours playing this game. But for you it may be frustrating.

Give me hints on how to improve it.

Oh and, I still don't know how to give free codes. I'm going to give a bunch of free codes here as soon as I find out how. So stay tuned!

Thank you!

Comments are encouraged, extra points for cat puns!
01-31-2017, 08:37 AM
I've been waiting for this one so badly!!!! I'm so happy it's out!!!

01-31-2017, 09:33 AM
It's pretty good so far, the controls are just a bit shaky imo maybe a floating stick might work better on Ipad seems to handle a little better on my phone. I'll give more feedback after a few more levels oh and that bug mention does not seem to affect ipads

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Death Road To Canada is a nonstop thrill ride that will crack u up, haven't changed my signature since 2011 but this is worth it http://Death Road to Canada by Rocke...re/us/dfWqdb.i
01-31-2017, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
It's pretty good so far, the controls are just a bit shaky imo maybe a floating stick might work better on Ipad seems to handle a little better on my phone. I'll give more feedback after a few more levels oh and that bug mention does not seem to affect ipads
I'd like to have the option to move the red and blue buttons. Having the option to customise the buttons (size, place etc...) would be great. Otherwise the game is truly amazing! I love it, it's a must have for all cats lovers.
01-31-2017, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
Yeah, controls need to improve. hehe

I will see about adding floating stick support.

BTW Keys have run out for today :-p

Will generate more keys later! Stay tuned!
01-31-2017, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
I'd like to have the option to move the red and blue buttons. Having the option to customise the buttons (size, place etc...) would be great. Otherwise the game is truly amazing! I love it, it's a must have for all cats lovers.
Haha!! thank you!

Customization controls are a good idea! I should add a menu to adapt those. Maybe when you're on the island. Or when you press start button while playing.
01-31-2017, 10:53 AM
Very impressed by the trailer.

From the trailer, it appears that the game is more than just a platformer. I saw an inventory system. Am I correct that there is a puzzle component (which I love) to this? Is it more of an adventure-platformer hybrid?

Also, how liberal are the checkpoints? Is completion of each level scored or starred in anyway? Can you easily backtrack or do you have to reset the whole level to retry again if you miss something?
01-31-2017, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kmp3 View Post
Very impressed by the trailer.

From the trailer, it appears that the game is more than just a platformer. I saw an inventory system. Am I correct that there is a puzzle component (which I love) to this? Is it more of an adventure-platformer hybrid?

Also, how liberal are the checkpoints? Is completion of each level scored or starred in anyway? Can you easily backtrack or do you have to reset the whole level to retry again if you miss something?
Puzzles yes in a way as you have to help the cats by carrying them once in a while or save them from enemies attacks. Also there are save points in the levels which means you won't have to start from the beginning after reaching them.
01-31-2017, 12:37 PM
you've gotta be kitten me :3 ........ sorry i won't do that again. this looks amazing.....

im a rpg loving kind of guy
01-31-2017, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Puzzles yes in a way as you have to help the cats by carrying them once in a while or save them from enemies attacks. Also there are save points in the levels which means you won't have to start from the beginning after reaching them.
Hehe! Well, there are mild puzzle elements. You have to find keys, open doors. Step on slabs, push levers.

The inventory allows you to store keys, potions, bombs, etc.