★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Clickie Zoo is an incremental zoo tycoon game where you collect and raise your very own zoo animals. Upgrade them to increase their birth rate and value, then sell them for a profit
Improve your zoo with the small things like bathrooms and food stalls to attract visitors. More visitors means more money. Before you know it, you'll be able to afford aquariums and safari rides!

Your zoo will continue to grow and make you money while you're gone or idle. Use that cash to unlock new animals and continue building your zoo.

Trade your animals in bulk at the trading post for gems so you can research permanent upgrades for large boost

Watch as you start your zoo tycoon from mere dung beetles and incrementally work all the way up to gorillas and lions!

Key Features
Idle Progress - Your zoo will continue to grow and make money while you're gone
Buy and sell your favorite zoo animals
Animals populate based on a birth and death rate percentage
Upgrade each zoo animal to help it's survival rate and sell price
Open your zoo to visitors to begin your zoo tycoon, this provides passive income
Invest in improvements that can permanently increase birth rate or increase the maximum time your zoo can run without you
Trade your animals at the trade post for gems which can be used to boost your progress
No internet connection required, and only watch ads if you want
A unique incremental / idle game experience without too much clicking
Earn as many achievements as possible

Fudds's comments:

Clickie Zoo

Anthony Tirone
Genres: Games Strategy Simulation
Free

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 90.3MB

01-31-2017, 09:58 AM
I'm surprised this is just finally getting listed. Easily the best idle game I've played so far. Surprising amount of depth and character for what looks like a simple incremental game

01-31-2017, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaraKiri82 View Post
I'm surprised this is just finally getting listed. Easily the best idle game I've played so far. Surprising amount of depth and character for what looks like a simple incremental game
Thank you kind sir. I remember having a week off where I was on a fishing trip with the family, you can imagine there's a lot of downtime. I used that week to add as many easter eggs, interesting comments and little side events to give the game some personality.

Happy you're enjoying the game!
01-31-2017, 02:45 PM
Been looking for a good idle game, I remember seeing this game for Android. Didn't realize it was out for iOS
01-31-2017, 02:48 PM
This def has a lot of depth to it.
Not your average clicker game.
I'll be playing this for awhile
01-31-2017, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
This def has a lot of depth to it.
Not your average clicker game.
I'll be playing this for awhile
Glad you're liking it. I see you've done quite a bit of game reviews. Would love to hear your opinion after you've gotten further into the game, could always use more feedback. Hope you enjoy it!
01-31-2017, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudds View Post
Glad you're liking it. I see you've done quite a bit of game reviews. Would love to hear your opinion after you've gotten further into the game, could always use more feedback. Hope you enjoy it!
Absolutely ,
I'm really getting into this one.
I've added you to my thread for Play Worthy Clicker Games here
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...80#post3542680
It's hard to find a good list of clicker games that are worth your time so I've been posting for past couple years
01-31-2017, 06:14 PM
Honestly I like idle passive games with rpg elements and strategy/tycoon. I really don't find fun in clicker games to me this isn't so much a clicker just more of an idle management game.

I like it so far anyway and I'll try it out more.
01-31-2017, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Absolutely ,
I'm really getting into this one.
I've added you to my thread for Play Worthy Clicker Games here
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...80#post3542680
It's hard to find a good list of clicker games that are worth your time so I've been posting for past couple years
You've compiled a nice list! I've played a very large number of those. I don't suppose you've ever seen the subreddit /r/incremental_games have you? It's a small group of people who like incremental games, I'm always finding great games and inspiration there
02-01-2017, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudds View Post
You've compiled a nice list! I've played a very large number of those. I don't suppose you've ever seen the subreddit /r/incremental_games have you? It's a small group of people who like incremental games, I'm always finding great games and inspiration there
Yes, that's where I saw your game a long while back when you were still working on it. I really like the fact that the game requires no internet connection, unlike others like Adventure Capitalist. I was able to play it on my plane ride yesterday