★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Missileman is a high-speed, vertically scrolling 2D shooter. You are a man on a missile! Shoot enemies down with missiles. Earn EXP and upgrade your missile. Can you beat all 16 stages across four Zones to ultimately defeat The Eye?

Dodge walls and obstacles that scroll by at ultrasonic speeds while still aiming carefully to target each enemy, one by one. Missileman is a game all about speed and precision!

Earn points by leveling up, which you can then use to upgrade your abilities in three separate skill trees. You have a total of 24 skills to choose from. Plana differentstrategy on every play-through!

Missileman has four Zones, each divided into 4 stages that are generated procedurally so that the wall layout and enemy patterns are always different.Each Zone also has distinctive enemies, whose design and attacks are built around the Zone's own unique boss.

Have a nice missile!
01-31-2017, 10:24 AM
Sash-O!

I juz got heads up 4rm Gon Lee & it iz a blast man!...well, Missileman!!! I can't wait to start lvln up
🚀💥🚀💥🚀💥🚀💥🚀💥🚀💥🚀💥🚀

01-31-2017, 10:45 AM
This game looks very cool

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
01-31-2017, 01:18 PM
This is a shooter roguelike. Randomized skill tree. Randomized enemy generation and level layout (freaking walls). It also has some unlocks via achievements that I am assuming are more skills.

Stfu and get this title. This has more polish than a lot of things on the store. It runs crispy smooth and it has some difficulty.

Seriously shocked by this game.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com/portfolio.html
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
01-31-2017, 01:51 PM
Thanks Jrsco, was hoping this was good, will buy!
02-01-2017, 12:20 AM
Bumping this... it really deserves more attention. It was my beat my head against the wall Java Script relief for the evening.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com/portfolio.html
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
02-01-2017, 01:27 AM
Oo this looks wonderful
02-01-2017, 07:23 AM
Buy this now.
02-01-2017, 09:37 AM
From what I've played it's super solid. Graphics, controls (sensitivity slider \o/), and sound are good. Great tutorial too. Game Center support and an endless mode with leaderboards would be really nice.

Think I only made it through 1-4 earlier this morning. Looking forward to playing some more. Definitely worth supporting if you like tough (roguelike) shooters.
02-01-2017, 11:00 AM
I blindly bought this game early this morning. I saw the gameplay footage, and the premium price, so I took the plunge. This game is AWESOME. You know those times when you download a free game and go: "this game is fun but I wish the greedy free to play elements didn't ruin it. Deleted." Well guess what, bright eyes, THIS IS THE GAME YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR. Support real video games and buy this please.