★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: TANKOUT your friends and enemies in this crazy online creative tank battle game! Collect coins to buy blocks to build your own battle arenas! This game is INSANE! Try building a map while dozens of other tanks are shooting at you. Welcome to CHALLENGEVILLE population: YOU! Build. Battle. BERSERK!

philhassey's comments:

TANKOUT

Hassey Enterprises, Inc.
Genres: Games Arcade Action
Free

Quote:
TANKOUT your friends and enemies in this crazy online creative tank battle game! Collect coins to buy blocks to build your own battle arenas! This game is INSANE! Try building a map while dozens of other tanks are shooting at you. Welcome to CHALLENGEVILLE population: YOU! Build. Battle. BERSERK!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.1

Download Size: 11MB

01-31-2017, 09:06 PM
thinking about buying the pro-pack... Anyone else?

Last edited by JohnnyClash; 01-31-2017 at 09:13 PM.

01-31-2017, 09:27 PM
Yes, i want to see if I can figure out what im supposed to be doing. I am having a lot of fun driving my pixel tank around and shooting things.
01-31-2017, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSNellie View Post
Yes, i want to see if I can figure out what im supposed to be doing. I am having a lot of fun driving my pixel tank around and shooting things.
That's most of it By collecting coins you can also use the build features to create your own maps too. Just name your world whatever you want, and start building! Any player can also build on the map until you place a world lock.

Be sure to play tomorrow night during the livestream, it should be a ton of fun

Have fun!
-Phil
01-31-2017, 10:09 PM
Sweet! I grabbed the pro-pack after playing for a couple minutes. I'm a sucker for that retro game look. Found the controls worked really well (iPad mini - didn't try on iPhone) especially with the auto-fire you get with the pro-pack.

I was in some lobby (shortly after the TA article announcing the game release) and it filled up with a lot of people then eventually died off until I was the last one there. I had collected 300 or so coins but couldn't build so I left.

I'll have to try the right way next time and check in on Carter's stream. Hopefully I'll be available to join in.

I can see some free players being upset about the premium people having an advantage with the extra hearts and auto-fire, but really it's more of a "try it totally free and pay a couple bucks if you like it".
01-31-2017, 10:19 PM
Cool, I'm glad your digging the game! Thanks for buying the pro-pack Every bit helps! And, yeah, if someone has already locked a map, you have to go to an unlocked world to begin to build.

-Phil
01-31-2017, 10:23 PM
I bought the pro pack but still didn't figure out how to enable auto fire.
01-31-2017, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by philhassey View Post
Cool, I'm glad your digging the game! Thanks for buying the pro-pack Every bit helps! And, yeah, if someone has already locked a map, you have to go to an unlocked world to begin to build.

-Phil
Right on, thanks Phil! =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcemajeure View Post
I bought the pro pack but still didn't figure out how to enable auto fire.
Should be enabled already. You still have to touch the screen with auto-fire, just hold instead of having to tap continuously.
01-31-2017, 10:31 PM
Hey, found a game-breaking cheat/glitch.

If you have just placed an item you bought, then immediately exit the app and go back in, you still keep the amount of coins you had before.
01-31-2017, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Right on, thanks Phil! =D

Should be enabled already. You still have to touch the screen with auto-fire, just hold instead of having to tap continuously.
Thank you!