★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Build the greatest magic keep this side of Atlantis!
Bankroll happily-ever-afters one sale at a time!
Buy low, spell high!

Charming Princes tend to overestimate their abilities ... smiles and jaw-lines only go so far! When they get in trouble, charming rescues are required and they cost a whole lot of money and magic. As the new CEO of Charming Keep Inc., thats where you come in.

Build the most Charming Keep
Customise your set-up
Match charmers to their shops
Unlock and collect VIPs
Complete daily quests
Expand your franchise
Rescue princes
Guilt laugh at terrible puns

Boardumb's comments:

02-01-2017, 01:26 PM
love the art style looks like love you to bits/ tiny thief.. not a big fan of free games though but gonna try it out

im a rpg loving kind of guy

02-01-2017, 03:25 PM
It's a tower builder thing a la tiny tower, but it's pretty damn good if you like that kind of thing. I've never really stuck with a game like this, but now's my chance.
02-01-2017, 04:04 PM
I haven't played many of these tower building games, but the artwork looks great and very whimsical.

I am kind of addicted to playing Shooty Skies right now, the developer's other game, and have put a lot of hours into it.
So I don't mind giving Charming Keep a try.
02-01-2017, 04:13 PM
so i been playing this for the past 2 hours...... one word to describe this game: Amazing. the graphics are very lovely and adorable like tiny thief. the gameplay is like a clicker you tap to collect money and build new buildings and make more money and repeat like tiny tower but more fast paced. you don't have to worry about having to always be on and tap on the money it will collect itself automatically when you level up a building and buy a store for your character to work in. fun little game to past the time.

02-01-2017, 07:50 PM
Not really sure what I have done, I just kept upgrading the charms.
But WOW! It looks like I have earned over 12 trillion gold coins along with 6 diamonds.

Tapping the animals at the bottom of the castle have been giving me insane amounts of coins.
I really don't remember any game allowing me to earn this much money so quickly.

I actually kind of like this game because it has been very generous to me.
I am kind of curious to see how high I might be able to go. I wonder if I can go as high as a Quadrillion?

02-01-2017, 09:36 PM
It's a lot more like Adventure Capitalist than Tiny Tower.
02-01-2017, 11:28 PM
Going to download and give it a try now I've wanted a new tower/city building type game for quite a while.

Hopefully it's more like those than an actual tapper or something.
02-02-2017, 12:31 AM
So nothing like a tower or city builder as someone else said more similar to adventure capitalist where you build a tower and buy upgrades to earn more passive income to keep doing that really.

I'll try it more though, interesting with different rarity shop and staff for them but I'll have to carry on to see if it's all much of the same or does have much different about it.
02-02-2017, 03:06 AM
I had like 43 trillion gold and thought to myself "I must be doing something right I'll never run out of money"... after upgrading some buildings I'm like at 0 lol this games description is true you need LOTS OF MONEY