★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Playing Warlock's Tower reveals a challenging puzzler that makes the most out of its minimalist design"
- Pocket Gamer (4/5)

"The puzzles and gameplay are stellar and engaging"
- Gamezeebo (4/5)

"A Deep and Challenging Puzzler"
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun

Winner - SBGames 2015 - Best Game Design
Winner - SBGames 2015 - Best Game in Development

Warlock's Tower is a retro puzzler with elegantly designed levels around one simple rule - one move equals one life lost. Watch your step!

Features

Solve 100 + increasingly complex rooms! Brain melting, Sokoban-like puzzles await you in the dungeon, factory, library, private chambers, & warehouse

Outwit zombies, flying eyes, & slimes! Your ever-diminishing steps are far from the only danger.

Play with a friend! Option to roll solo or tackle tricky tag team stages with a buddy.

Feel the 80s! Retro, 8-bit flavored graphics and sfx/music make you feel like you're playing GameBoy again.

Become a Mailman hero! Reach the pinnacle of the postal ranks by delivering the letter to the elusive Warlock

Boardumb's comments:

02-01-2017, 02:09 PM
Looks amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

02-01-2017, 05:48 PM
This does look great. I'm a little busy right now but this may just be my great distraction for the next few days!
02-01-2017, 08:40 PM
I personally wish it was in a different art style because this hurts my eyes a bit, especially on my iPhone (to be fair, I never liked the Game Boy aesthetic). But I really like the puzzle mechanic. Leads to some pretty tricky stuff, and I've only played the first 17 levels so far!

02-02-2017, 05:44 AM
Liking this puzzler, it's not my favorite eye candy but the puzzles are fun.
02-02-2017, 05:50 AM
Yeah, these puzzles are TONS of fun. I'm on Factory B right now. It's very well designed.
02-03-2017, 05:47 AM
8/10 review by Pocket Gamer. Sweet!

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhon...ew.asp?c=72876
02-03-2017, 06:37 AM
This is scratching so many itches on so many levels. The Game Boy aesthetic and wonderful chiptunes take me back years and years, the gameplay's smart, addictive, with perfect ramping of difficulty and there's always something going on, whether it's the introduction of new characters, great dialogue or new enemies. Also weighs in at less than 40 MB.

metalcasket's legitimate alternate account (for those moments the casket's unavailable).
02-04-2017, 08:12 PM

Warlock's Tower

Has been nominated for the TouchArcade Forums'
Game of the Week

VOTE HERE!
02-04-2017, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post

Warlock's Tower

Has been nominated for the TouchArcade Forums'
Game of the Week

VOTE HERE!
You put a lot of work into this!
I hope this continues:
I mean you even have the avatars for the games link to touch to go to be game threads.
Lotta hard work.
Great job .

Buying this game